X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had yummy homemade Sushi for lunch clicks *is stodged now*

Flowergame

MS
    Last edited by Gatecat; 21 February 2011, 06:48 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Morning clicks
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

MS

DA

MM

Morning Clicks
        sigpic

Comment

*Writing an essay Clicks*
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

clicks
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Could somebody who is on DA help me?

I got this message from somebody "do u have 15k or more aura i could burrow" and I don`t understand what does it mean. I check what is "burrow" and I don`t understand this question.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post

I got this message from somebody "do u have 15k or more aura i could burrow" and I don`t understand what does it mean. I check what is "burrow" and I don`t understand this question.
                He/she wants that you give her/him 15.000 aura for free (maybe s/he will give it back sometime, but I won´t count on that). IMO it´s better you just ignore the message.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                  He/she wants that you give her/him 15.000 aura for free (maybe s/he will give it back sometime, but I won´t count on that). IMO it´s better you just ignore the message.
                  Ok, thanks. I can give only to somebody who I know. I don`t know this person.

Another question. We can adopt for free 7 dragons. Eight dragon cost 10 DC. And next cost more? Because I saw somebody needs more DC for new dragon. ( 80 DC for 11th dragon )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post

^ what Cat said. I'd ignore the message. Besides, I don't know how you could even give the aura to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      ^ what Cat said. I'd ignore the message. Besides, I don't know how you could even give the aura to someone.
                      It works. You can look for a single user at the Resource market. I did it with Harsesis a some months ago. She offered an certain amount of aura and I paid her 1 aura in return. But you have to be fast.
                      sigpic

Comment

It`s simple. This person who wants aura go to resource market and sell 1 unit of something and wants 15000 unit of something. Only this who wants give him/her aura buy this 1 unit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaah... *lightbulb* Thanks for explaining. I have never tried that out. But it explains the sometimes ridiculous exchange courses.

Comment

I have had someone give me some aura that way when I first started DA
                            sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaah... *lightbulb* Thanks for explaining. I have never tried that out. But it explains the sometimes ridiculous exchange courses.
                              Yeah. I only accept offers when they´re 1:1.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I have had someone give me some aura that way when I first started DA
                                If you want I can give you gold aura. I have them a little.

My idea is better than Cat because nobody other will buy 1 unit for 15000. And all want to buy 15000 for 1.
                                Now I know why I bought scarf and ribbon level 80 for 1 unit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X