X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the egg surrounded in fog will be when it grows to an adult
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks .. I have one of those ..a girl..so I guess I will keep it and hope that it hatches a boy
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

sounds like a plan to me Tame
        sigpic

Comment

does anyone know how or what you have to do in order to breed alts? or is there a web site that explains that?

or is that a big secret???
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

it is hit and miss really I breed an Alt black when I breed a Black and Skywing sadly next time I tried I didn't get anything. I have seen Alt's that had a Stone, Water, Red, Skywing, Pebble, Magi (orange) as a parent I even think they have come from Pink and Purple mothers. I don't know that any are more successful or not though I have a vine and Stone that almost always give me eggs and they have never given me an alt. I wish there was more I could tell you
            sigpic

Comment

I am not sure I understand what you are saying .....what I would like to find out is how to breed my regular dragons to produce an alt egg.

is that what you are saying is hit and miss?? That it is just random overall?

Comment

The only thing you can do, in order to get an alt egg, is when you breed your reg black and vine dragons, cross your fingers, toes and eyes and pray.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  The only thing you can do, in order to get an alt egg, is when you breed your reg black and vine dragons, cross your fingers, toes and eyes and pray.
                  Yup that is pretty much what I was saying
                  sigpic

Comment

Good luck Tame! and DG your eggs are pretty, all color coordinated!

Here are my *fingers crossed* I need all females for my 3 eggs......
                    sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Thanks guys ... I have to wait another week to try again and I only have the one female black and one female vine...so I will give it a shot

Comment

Good morning

*clicks*
                          -

Comment

*clicks back*
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

tame, your green egg has soft shell

*has achy finger from all the clicking*

sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

YAY! I got a girl silver thanks to Shanthaia!! Thank you!

Named her Sothis (egyptian name for Sirius)

And got a gold and paper egg this drop too

I will go away now before I get books thrown at me yes....

Comment

Working...
                                X