The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*CLicks*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Traded this hatchie for a CB Nebula over at DC forum. My first trade there.
      Let´s only hope it genders female.
      sigpic

Comment

just found that nice one in the abandoned area, I like the code

morning clicks

I need some suggestions, because I am facing some strange things...no matter if I click dragon cave or dragonadopters everytime I get ads offering dating with girls!!! Neither I am looking for a date nor for a date with girls lol I did not even do a search for that kind of things and I really wonder why these sites are working with these kind of ads!!! Usually I would say most users of these 2 pages are kids or teens and I don't like that our next generation is getting these ads as well maybe!
        And another edit: These girls are some times half naked! I am not prudish, but I really don't want to be bothered looking at these pics!
        Last edited by harsesis; 15 January 2011, 10:56 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

*morning clicks*

Get well soon, es!

@harsesis: Which browser do you use? I'd look for AdBlock if you use Firefox, it's very efficient. And I would suggest you check your computer for viruses, I can't imagine either that sites like DC or DS allow such ads.

EDIT: Maybe there was a mix-up on the side of the ad-provider and it's not your computer after all. Those things happen too on occasion.

Comment

Thanks DS! I am just checking the complete system again. So far no virus found. I will look for AdBlock now.
            sigpic

Comment

Fresh news on the ads: I just opened DC with Safari and yep, there are those scandalous ads alright. It's nothing to do with your computer, it's really a mixup from the ad-provider.

Comment

*is also using Adblock* I can really recommend it.

new page clicks

Flowergame

MS
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, thanks DS, you made my day!!!
                  Virus scan completed, nothing found And just installed adblock, I really like it, the "ladies" are gone
                  sigpic

Comment

morning clicks
                    sigpic

Comment

Good day to all... and thanks for the links, DS. Wanted to GREEN ya, but it won't let me. I need to spread the lurve a bit, first, apparently.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

So, no new dragons? Ah well, maybe next week
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

clicks
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

morning clicks
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Look what my dragons gave me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X