No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      If anyone wants a 09 Dragon, speak up now. If no one does I'll breed them this time tomorrow, but if someone does I'll happily wait until whenever.

I'll take you up on your offer
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        I'll take you up on your offer
        Awesome

let me know when you can take it... although i'll probably be in bed in 5 hours when your flamingo grows up
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Just had a nasty experience: I tried to breed my xmas dragons and catch the abandoned eggs with Izzy's scroll. I got one egg from my Yulebuck, copy-pasted its code and got ready to catch it.
          The moment it was abandoned it changed its code!
          But ... but ... but ... is it even possible? I mean, it must be a glitch, right? Because people seem to be able to share bred holidays eggs with the code still
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Draugr Mark 2 gendered and frozen

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

goodnight clicks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  Awesome

let me know when you can take it... although i'll probably be in bed in 5 hours when your flamingo grows up
                  Could we do this tomorrow?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Could we do this tomorrow?
                    yeah sure

Comment

evening clicks
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

*click* please my pet dragons... three Females dragon... Not yet male for Blue dragon....

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas....but....I just shovelled snow again 20 cm over night which is unusual for Duesseldorf, Germany. But I am not complaining, I am happy to have White Christmas

Wishing everybody a very Merry Christmas
                          sigpic

Comment

morning clicks

You could give me some snow, Harsesis. It´s almost gone here.

Merry Christmas everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              But ... but ... but ... is it even possible? I mean, it must be a glitch, right? Because people seem to be able to share bred holidays eggs with the code still
                              It must be a glitch. It was just the one egg, I clicked it to keep it alright, its view page looked normal. I did the normal copy-paste code, open abandoned page, get ready to refresh routine, and then the moment I hit 'are you sure you want to abandon this egg blah blah blah-okay' its code just changed.

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                              You could give me some snow, Harsesis. It´s almost gone here.
                              You can have snow from me too, we're almost drowning in the stuff and the roads are almost impassable.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                Just had a nasty experience: I tried to breed my xmas dragons and catch the abandoned eggs with Izzy's scroll. I got one egg from my Yulebuck, copy-pasted its code and got ready to catch it.
                                The moment it was abandoned it changed its code!
                                Very strange. How it`s possible?

morning clicks

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X