Spoiler:
    we have
    Spoiler:
    to rate high.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Hahaha, Cat's being *sneaky*!

I think the odds of any of us getting to rate trees of fellow GWers are rather slim.

EDIT:
      I am disappointed
      I've been hunting for pinks and stripes in the cave because I am unlocked these days anyway.
      And of course, all I get are flamingos and those other dragons. And today I didn't get two eggs, and these were a pink and a stripe! *wails*
      Last edited by es!; 08 January 2011, 01:14 PM.
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I have thought of sharing screencaps of mine
        sigpic

Comment

Gender already.. >_> I'm so impatient :
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            Hahaha, Cat's being *sneaky*!

I think the odds of any of us getting to rate trees of fellow GWers are rather slim.
            But it´s worth a try.

EDIT:
            I am disappointed
            I've been hunting for pinks and stripes in the cave because I am unlocked these days anyway.
            And of course, all I get are flamingos and those other dragons. And today I didn't get two eggs, and these were a pink and a stripe! *wails*
            I want to do that too, but I rather wait till the biomes are up.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I have thought of sharing screencaps of mine
            Feel free to PM me if anyone wants to see my tree.

btw, can someone please click my Icist egg? It stays at 98,92%
            sigpic

Comment

clicks
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Is anyone here a leetle tree catcher? I desperately want one. PM me please?
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Morena Incubated an egg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I would help but I haven't seen one in days and I could use one too
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                      I also made a screenshot of mine.
                      Me too. I likes it lots, and I would like to see the others too.

On the subject of stripes, I WANTS one really bad. *looks at stripeless scroll * And a leetle tree. *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        Me too. I likes it lots, and I would like to see the others too.

On the subject of stripes, I WANTS one really bad. *looks at stripeless scroll * And a leetle tree. *sigh*
                        As soon as one of these guys genders.. *glares at dragons* ... I can try to breed a stripe for you.
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                          As soon as one of these guys genders.. *glares at dragons* ... I can try to breed a stripe for you.
                          Thank you. I see them occasionally in the cave, but they are gone in a flash. Too quickly for my ancient machine.
                          sigpic

Comment

i have a question one of my eggs got sick because it got to many views to soon so i have hidden it and the other eggs just to be on the safe side. will that be enough to cure it or do i have to do something else?
                            sigpic
                            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

ignore my last post it's fine again now
                              sigpic
                              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                Thank you. I see them occasionally in the cave, but they are gone in a flash. Too quickly for my ancient machine.
                                I understand the problems of an Ancient Machine, I had one until last Christmas ('09 ). I've bred 5/8 of my stripes, I got a water egg... earthquaked it... its no longer a problem but now I think I need to wait a bit for the dead egg to stop blocking my 5th space.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X