No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've really enjoyed playing with all the deccies, and stuff. I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning owt, but well, it's been fun.
    sigpic

Comment

I just tried to submit my tree again, but it told me I had already submited one. But my tree has still the old decoration from yesterday.

Flowergame

MS
      Last edited by Gatecat; 07 January 2011, 12:59 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

*CLicks*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Feeling much better managed to get out today for some fresh air.

Decorated me tree and submitted think I done it right. I presume I can do it again if i want???
          Last edited by MCH; 09 January 2011, 01:44 PM.
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I got new Egg is:

Last edited by HolyAngelQueenSG-1; 06 January 2011, 03:53 PM.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Cat, I just received the same message. Now I wonder if the crap tree is in the contest or if the tree at the last day will be in...what I hope...if not there will may be another prize for the worst tree ever and I've got a chance to win :LOL:
              But finally tree is still looking like I decorated it the half hour *smiles*

morning clicks
              sigpic

Comment

I suppose we will see, Harsesis.

mornign clicks
                sigpic

Comment

You just submit your tree once (meaning you actually submit your scroll, so one tree per scroll), it will only be judged by what it looks like when the editing period is over. At least that's how I understood it. I'm glad the glitch is fixed and the ornaments stay like they should.

But I wonder how the judging will work, I mean there are probably thousands of trees and there's a chance not every tree will be seen and rated by other users. I guess there will be a lot of luck involved.

*morning clickies*

Comment

Ah, now I get it. Thanks for the explanation.

About the rating. TJ said:
                    # Starting on the 8th, everyone's trees will be viewable, and a scroll link for rating trees will appear near the "Review Descriptions"
                    # From the 8th until midnight on the 15th (exactly 7 days), users will be able to rate trees (on a scale of 1-10) anonymously. Users may rate as many trees as they wish, but each user will only be able to vote on any given tree once.
                    Only questions is if people are so fair and give reasonable ratings. And the more trees one person rates, the better.
                    sigpic

Comment

morning clicks
                      sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

arg! My dragons must have decided to decorate my tree themselves and moved all my decorations around!
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Morning Clicks
                              *Steals stargatefan's eggs*
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

]MS

DA

MM

Morning Clicks
                                sigpic

Comment