• Show
Clear All

morning clicks
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

tired clicks

Tomorrow last day to work and 2 weeks free.
      sigpic

Comment

has her computer and internet back ............... but everything is messed up now.
        sigpic

Comment

I got my new pet dragon still three eggs. I wait for hatch is my eggs.... >.>;

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Welcome to the GateWorld and Dragon Cave thread HolyAngelQueenSG-1.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              Welcome to the GateWorld and Dragon Cave thread HolyAngelQueenSG-1.

Thank you...
              Last edited by jasminaGo; 20 December 2010, 09:01 AM. Reason: removing IMG tags

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Home again clicks
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
                  Welcome the the DC thread!

*evening clickies*

Comment

has anyone of you actually sucessfully turned an dragon?

because if you do, it suddenly is a rare dragon like a gold and needs suddenly lots more views to hatch. COnsidering that turning within the last 60 seconds is normal there is simply not enough time to get it to hatch, except you know a way to get the dragon 300 UVs withing a few seconds. The only way to make that egg/hatch live is to give it an extra day by bouncing to anotehr scroll (all normal one day gain rules apply) or you turn a hatch and emergency freeze - then it lives too - just my two scents....*points downwards*

sigpic

Comment

Welcome ... your dragons are hard to click because of your sig

bred this

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I must go to work tomorrow morning. If somebody could breed for me old Christmas dragons and wait for me. I will be on GW from this moment in about 15-16 hours.

If not I will try to find in Abandoned Area.
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening all.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                              has anyone of you actually sucessfully turned an dragon?

because if you do, it suddenly is a rare dragon like a gold and needs suddenly lots more views to hatch. COnsidering that turning within the last 60 seconds is normal there is simply not enough time to get it to hatch, except you know a way to get the dragon 300 UVs withing a few seconds. The only way to make that egg/hatch live is to give it an extra day by bouncing to anotehr scroll (all normal one day gain rules apply) or you turn a hatch and emergency freeze - then it lives too - just my two scents....*points downwards*

Thank you. I know that an egg needs way more views to hatch once it's turned. I've heard people try EQ in such cases too...
                              I'm not really seriously after ND, I experiment only if I catch a very low-time egg. Once I have no other scroll goals, I will probably wait for an incubated egg to try and get ND from it, like you suggest

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                              I must go to work tomorrow morning. If somebody could breed for me old Christmas dragons and wait for me. I will be on GW from this moment in about 15-16 hours.

If not I will try to find in Abandoned Area.
                              Bajka, nobody can breed them and keep them for more than 30 min.
                              I will wait with breeding for you (when do you come back approximately?)
                              Just post here and I'll breed mine (I'll try to be around tomorrow too)

PS: thank you Iz! <3
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld and DragonCave.

Bajka, I can also breed for you, but you have to be online and take the egg as soon as possible. As es! already mentioned, we can hold the eggs only for half an hour.

And like last year I suppose there will be multi clutches again, so if more people want an egg, it would be great if they could be online at the same time.

baking Christmas cookies clicks

Flowergame

MS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X