Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
    *clicketies the eggies* can't seem to get a rare dragon
    Would you like a silver egg? Since, I have 3 I think I can give ONE away.

Disclaimer: ONLY ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
      Would you like a silver egg? Since, I have 3 I think I can give ONE away.

Disclaimer: ONLY ONE.
      Really? *eyes gleam* You'd do that, I'd like that sooo much *squee*

Comment

Really? *eyes gleam* You'd do that, I'd like that so much *squee*
        Sure. We're gonna need to use an IM service. I only have accounts on AIM and MSN. Do you have either?

Comment

Sure. We're gonna need to use an IM service. I only have accounts on AIM and MSN. Do you have either?
          I've got msn

so how does it work?

Comment

I've got msn
            Ok, PM me with your address and I'll add you. Then, we'll go from there.

Comment

I guess not. I forgot and tried my black pairs, which have ALWAYS given me eggs- one pair seems to produce alts every time- and each one said the dragons refuse to near each other. I can't believe I forgot about the ban. Well, there's a week wasted.
              Doh!

Lucky you though, that's the one rare I haven't gotten is an alt. Of either breed. I'll try my black's and vine's tomorrow with breeding them with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                Doh!

Lucky you though, that's the one rare I haven't gotten is an alt. Of either breed. I'll try my black's and vine's tomorrow with breeding them with each other.
                Good luck!

I rescued an egg with 3 hours left. Good thing they add the extra day when you adopt it. Please help it along. I put it in the ER, already.

Comment

I have a green dino egg that I could bear to part with. I already have at least one of each color dino and they don't seem to be breedable - correct me if I'm wrong, OR different male to female like the halloween dragons, so.... if anyone wants it, let me know. PM me for drop arrangements.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ no u're right they can't breed

YAY! Both vamps are females!!! Also found an alt black egg, male split and water (hoping for male) on the abandoned page... good day

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                      ^ no u're right they can't breed

YAY! Both vamps were females!!! Also found an alt black egg, male split and water (hoping for male)on the abandoned page... good day
                      Holy cow! (or HENS!) That's quite a haul for the abandoned page!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                        Holy cow! (or HENS!) That's quite a haul for the abandoned page!
                        Indeed

ETA: Hey congrats on the gold!

Comment

Indeed

ETA: Hey congrats on the gold!
                          Thanks! He/she's my third and will be used for breeding stock!

But, I got myself so well trained to click on certain eggs at the drop that I just got ANOTHER green dino egg, so now I have two up for grabs. GAH. I was trying for a paper and all my clicking finger responded to was "doesn't belong" and I grabbed the dino.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                            Thanks! He/she's my third and will be used for breeding stock!

But, I got myself so well trained to click on certain eggs at the drop that I just got ANOTHER green dino egg, so now I have two up for grabs. GAH. I was trying for a paper and all my clicking finger responded to was "doesn't belong" and I grabbed the dino.
                            LOL! been there done that a few times now The green and yellow are deff the most common ones.. I want another blue to freeze and a red myself, but alwys seem to grab the other instead meh

Comment

LOL! been there done that a few times now The green and yellow are deff the most common ones.. I want another blue to freeze and a red myself, but alwys seem to grab the other instead meh
                              I froze the Hen of the APOCOLYPSE as a chick, and I froze her Dino Slave (a red) as a hatchling, too!
                              sigpic

Comment

*clicks for all*
                                sigpic
                                Cass Todd -

Comment

Working...
                                X