Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post
    hot weather makes me feel sick - clicks

Edit: Afa, you've got two low-time hatchies... maybe you want to put them into an ER?
    Nah, it's ok ty. They can't be put in until they reach the 3 days mark anyways. They should be growing up by then.

Comment

*new page clicks*
      -

Comment

new page clicks

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
        Nah, it's ok ty. They can't be put in until they reach the 3 days mark anyways. They should be growing up by then.
        TJ cut down the time. Eggs and hatchlings hatch/ grow up at 4 days/ 3 days 23 hours now and therefor can already be put in ER with 3d 23 h.

MS:

Aretood's eggs

MCH´s dragons

sigpic

Comment

Tell me about this ER and how you know when your eggs or dragons are sick? I feel like I'm blundering around the DC with a large machete sometimes, and finding the info on the forum is a herculean task - a bit like winkling info out of the WDC about Wraith.
          sigpic

Comment

...clicks
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
              Tell me about this ER and how you know when your eggs or dragons are sick? I feel like I'm blundering around the DC with a large machete sometimes, and finding the info on the forum is a herculean task - a bit like winkling info out of the WDC about Wraith.
              If an egg is sick : you can read the line
              The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it.
              If a hatchling is sick you can read
              The Hatchling seems sick, it doesn´t move much and hasn´t eaten lately.
              beneave it´s description.

There are several hatcheries out there where you can put your eggs and hatchlings toget some more V/UV/C.
              I use this three.
              http://dragonnery.isgreat.org/index.php
              http://dc.makegames.de/?page=home
              http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/index.php
              They are for free and you don´t have to sign in.

The Dragonnery puts all eggs/hatchlings under 3d 23h automatically into the ER.
              I also used to use this one http://www.jaemeia.net/er/, but it seems it doesn´t work proberly lately (at least for me).

In an ER eggs/hatchies get a huge amount of V/UV in a very short time.

Did you already read the FAQ at the DC forum?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                The Dragonnery puts all eggs/hatchlings under 3d 23h automatically into the ER.
                Not quite. You can put your dragon into the ER manually when it's under 3h23m; it works automatically for dragons under 3d only.

I also used to use this one http://www.jaemeia.net/er/, but it seems it doesn´t work proberly lately (at least for me).
                Jamea keeps working nicely for me lately.
                The thing is that it kicks out eggs after 2 hours and hatchies after 4 hours to prevent them from dying due to too many views. I just put them back after that time in case it's still needed.
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Yus... but it is very brief and sometimes you get more insight from people who have been playing it longer.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

clicks
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        I don't have twitter so the only non MS site I post on is this one. I was lucky to get the 3 minicorns from the stream there have been some that as soon as I see them they are gone how can people get them that fast. As for the Black Wyrms I have only seen like 1 egg there and I was too slow for it.
                        Well it does work but posting here will also work. The only advantage with twitter is that you can post as many time as you like. If you follow magistream itself everybody else clicks and that how people grow creatures quicker. Which is useful if you have a shop.

Dragon cave

Dragonadoptor

Magistream
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

MS

I am guessing by the question marks that MS is down
                          sigpic

Comment

new page clicks

TJ cut down the time. Eggs and hatchlings hatch/ grow up at 4 days/ 3 days 23 hours now and therefor can already be put in ER with 3d 23 h.
                            Ahh, right! Thanks! One of the new updates that I missed then!

Comment

click'em please, they're getting low!

I'm leaving tommorrow morning and will be gone until next Saturday. Can I get someone to watch them please??
                              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

*clicks*

Comment

Working...
                                X