The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    Hens? HA!!! I don't need no stinkin hens!!

Besides, I'll probably be in class (which is where I should be now) when they hatch, so I'll just come back to the aftermath, lol.
    LOL The bloody, bloody aftermath!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
      Translation for both scrolls

Here's the first scroll translation,

Invasion of Evil?

Today, on one on the darkest of days, strange events are happening. Every egg in the cave seems to have been replaced with this new, sinister breed of egg.

One thing is known: These eggs appear to be extremely dangerous. It is highly recommended that you do not (BURN)

Second scroll translation,

Warning!

There have been people meddling in things that should be left alone Unfortunately, this has had negative side effects.

So to repeat DO NOT (Burn) or things will only get worse
      I wonder what the burn is, i dont think its "do not have more than one" because how can we repeat that now?

Unnamed had grew up

and has already fathered an egg

and one has hatched

it might say "dont kill them", what do you think?
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        it might say "dont kill them", what do you think?
        Hmmm.... Could be, because they do seem to reappear elsewhere! Same with abandoning them, no?

Maybe it says.... don't NAME them, or....don't BREED them or.... hmmmm.... don't LOVE them - now that would be too tragic!
        sigpic

Comment

*clicks*
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

May I Present

Phil,

James,

and Lesley
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

The funniest thing....I breed my brand new grown up pink with a vine.....and got a water egg! It's the new one on the end in my sig.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                The funniest thing....I breed my brand new grown up pink with a vine.....and got a water egg! It's the new one on the end in my sig.
                but the parents are water and vine....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  The blue egg at the far right end of your sig shows one parent being a water dragon and the other being a vine.... I don't see a pink in the mix at all. I thought maybe going back a generation would show where the "recessive trait" came from but I don't see pink in the mix!

The mother is "waternessie" and the father is "Greenies"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                    but the parents are water and vine....
                    Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                    The blue egg at the far right end of your sig shows one parent being a water dragon and the other being a vine.... I don't see a pink in the mix at all. I thought maybe going back a generation would show where the "recessive trait" came from but I don't see pink in the mix!
                    OOPS! I had tried breeding the pink right after........ and then got confused.
                    Sooooooooooo sorry!
                    sigpic

Comment

All my eggs have hatched

now if they would be good little hatchlings and grow up so I can get more eggs
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Well I got a 2nd chicken egg
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          cool *clicks*
                          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            Congrats!

*clicks all unfogged items*

Comment

*Clickies For All*

Comment

just a warning... there are rumors that winged halloween hatchlings are killing other eggs/ hatchlings

tis rumor only at this point but be warned

Comment

Working...
                                X