The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Clicks Stuff*
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hooray!!!!! My first ever egg hatched!!! When should I name it? Should I wait until I know whether it's a boy or a girl? And is there any way to know before your egg's hatched if it's a boy or a girl?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
        Hooray!!!!! My first ever egg hatched!!! When should I name it? Should I wait until I know whether it's a boy or a girl? And is there any way to know before your egg's hatched if it's a boy or a girl?
        Congrats!

You won't know the gender until the hatchling grows wings. That will happen after 2 days or so. Although your water dragon won't grow wings, he'll just get bigger. The only dragons you can tell the gender before they hatch are pink, purple, and chickens (because they are always female), and dinos (always male). I name mine after I know for sure I'm gonna keep them (you can't abandon them after you name them) and I know the gender, if the name I picked is gender specific. But when you name the hatchling is really up to you.

Comment

There used to be but not anymore in a day or two that one will get a little bigger and the fins on the tail will be bigger it will look like this which means it is a "mature" hatchling that is when you know what gender it is.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            Vampires can't breed? But...But...YES THEY CAN!!!!!!

Point A: Angel and Darla (blech!!!) had Connor.
            Point B: My J. R. Ward books (Yes, technically they aren't vampires as they are commonly thought of, but they are a new version of vampire.
            Point C: More than half of the rest of my vampire book collection.
            Point D: The pretty Twilight Saga that's sitting on my bookshelf.

So ha!!!! They can too breed!!!!!!

Oh, and Talus? Friendly warning before the mods catch you. Your sig is waaaayyyyy too long. I got the aproval from a mod for mine, but it's just about pushing it. I'd hate for you to get in trouble.
            but Darla had to be made Human again by some means in order to let the fetus develop and be born

as for the others... I have never heard of them
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Sig by me

Comment

*slides in*

My account went bonkers and all my hatchling went to the top of my scroll Admitedly it iz cute, but oi, I got some rearanging to do now..

Anyway... 6 minutes til the drop! And I got time if someone wants me to help them get more eggs ...?

Comment

My hatchlings did the same thing I had to fix it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    My hatchlings did the same thing I had to fix it
                    Oh ok so its not just me, thanks!

Comment

Darla was resserected as a human but was re sired before she became pregnant. She carried the child as a Vampire.

The new egg is starting to Hatch
                      Last edited by stargatefan234; 01 November 2008, 12:13 PM.
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                        *slides in*

My account went bonkers and all my hatchling went to the top of my scroll Admitedly it iz cute, but oi, I got some rearanging to do now..

Anyway... 6 minutes til the drop! And I got time if someone wants me to help them get more eggs ...?
                        Mine too! Although, mine went to the bottom since I have them in reverse order. It was only the hatchlings and eggs though. Everyone else stayed the same (I have them in a custom order).

Comment

My hatchlings went nuts too. Lucky I don't have too many of those.

And I grabed another rotten egg
                          sigpic

Comment

When you are breeding, can you try to breed one pair of dragons, then if they don't like each other, can you breed another female dragon with the male dragon you just bread with? Or are they both unable to breed for another week?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                              When you are breeding, can you try to breed one pair of dragons, then if they don't like each other, can you breed another female dragon with the male dragon you just bread with? Or are they both unable to breed for another week?
                              Both are unable to breed for 7 days
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                My hatchlings went nuts too. Lucky I don't have too many of those.

And I grabed another rotten egg
                                Lucky u indeed! I got 22 of those, sigh

And congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X