No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so Gandalf the White (dragon) just became my official hero!

First time I bred him I got an alt vine, 2nd time I got 3 silvers and now a gold!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

First time I bred him I got an alt vine, 2nd time I got 3 silvers and now a gold!!!
      COOL! Go, Gandalf!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Sweet.

And I finally got a rotten egg on my own (It's really nice to have my normal internet speed back )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
            Hallowed are the Egg-i!!!

Vampires? Well, that would suck. LOL
            rimshot

OMG! My blue egg hatched! Yippie!!! It's a water dragon! Awwww.....it's sooo cute! I named it, Blue Topaz.

I named it. How come it's not showing up on my scroll?
            Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 01 November 2008, 09:21 AM.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Are the haloween special eggs around anymore, I still haven't got one, so if they are could someone please get one for me pretty please I've been busy all day so couldn't check, but had no luck getting one yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Sweet.

And I finally got a rotten egg on my own (It's really nice to have my normal internet speed back )

I have given up on trying to get one by myself.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                  I named it. How come it's not showing up on my scroll?
                  If the name was already used by someone else it won't show up on your scroll and you'll have to choose another name. When you type in the name you'll get a message saying either that the name has been written on the scroll, or that the name has vanished or something like that.
                  sigpic

Comment

It won't let me name my new hatchling. How come?
                    sigpic

Comment

I named my new hatchling Diamante Azul (Blue Diamond). Finally, it took.
                      sigpic

Comment

Please Click! Save lives! Become a HERO!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                          I think the one I got was a mistake. Since I haven't been able to get another one.
                          sigpic

Comment

*does daily clicking*

Today is my last day of babysitting for Dragongirl. I think I did a good job....nothing died or got sick!

All our eggs/hatchlings are in my sig....please click thanks!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                              There were like half a bajillion of them last drop! I didn't even see any of the normal ones. I don't really want a rotten egg.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                                That's a good point.

Spoiler:
                                Vampires can't breed, but maybe there's a way you can choose to have it "attack" a dragon to change it... but probably not.
                                Vampires can't breed? But...But...YES THEY CAN!!!!!!

Point A: Angel and Darla (blech!!!) had Connor.
                                Point B: My J. R. Ward books (Yes, technically they aren't vampires as they are commonly thought of, but they are a new version of vampire.
                                Point C: More than half of the rest of my vampire book collection.
                                Point D: The pretty Twilight Saga that's sitting on my bookshelf.

So ha!!!! They can too breed!!!!!!

Oh, and Talus? Friendly warning before the mods catch you. Your sig is waaaayyyyy too long. I got the aproval from a mod for mine, but it's just about pushing it. I'd hate for you to get in trouble.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X