The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
    your problem is that you can breed two headed ones only within their species
    curses.... ohhh well he looks cool

the Vine Dragon will be very lucky then
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

With all this new egg buisness, we gone through about ten pages on this thread!!!
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        With all this new egg buisness, we gone through about ten pages on this thread!!!
        I would love a halloween egg... but can't decide who to abandon
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
          I would love a halloween egg... but can't decide who to abandon
          I'd say abandon all your eggs now and try to get these Halloween eggs, since they are seasonal, they might not come out again after today...
          The other egg you can always get all the time.
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*click click click*
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
              I'd say abandon all your eggs now and try to get these Halloween eggs, since they are seasonal, they might not come out again after today...
              The other egg you can always get all the time.
              I see... well I only need to be rid of one.... one Halloween one will do me

I just killed a dragon

Comment

*blink blink blink...* Tell us EXACTLY - STEP BY STEP - HOW U DID THAT!!!!! You got a *** one Carpenter !!! Those are impossible to get
                Last edited by Ronja; 31 October 2008, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I keep mine. I most propably won't catch a special one anyways.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                    *blink blink blink...* Tell us EXACTLY - STEP BY STEP - HOW U DID THAT!!!!! You got a *************** one Carpenter !!! Those are impossible to get
                    it be Zombie...and I can claim another egg

I killed the hatchling (it was a black) and revived it... the reviving kinda went wrong resulting in Zombie Dragon
                    Last edited by The_Carpenter; 31 October 2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

*blink blink blink...* Tell us EXACTLY - STEP BY STEP - HOW U DID THAT!!!!! You got a <<deleted>> one Carpenter !!! Those are impossible to get
                      Must be the Halloween spirits!

Dang, Ronja! How many have you gotten total, like 20?
                      Last edited by smurfettedoesnotshare; 31 October 2008, 04:01 PM.

Comment

it be Zombie...and I can claim another egg

I killed the hatchling (it was a black) and revived it... the reviving kinda went wrong resulting in Zombie Dragon
                        *notes views, breed, and gender* How many days did it have left before growing up? Did it have wings?

Oh and whatever u do keep it! Thats the most impossible dragon to get. Ever.

Comment

*notes views, breed, and gender* How many days did it have left before growing up? Did it have wings?

Oh and whatever u do keep it! Thats the most impossible dragon to get. Ever.
                          bout 5, and yeah it had wings....

I don't think it will grow anymore though... will stay as a Zombie hatchling its was a Female Black Dragon

Comment

bout 5, and yeah it had wings....

I don't think it will grow anymore though... will stay as a Zombie hatchling its was a Female Black Dragon
                            Thank you so very very much!

Comment

Originally posted by smurfettedoesnotshare View Post
                              Must be the Halloween spirits!

Dang, Ronja! How many have you gotten total, like 20?
                              Must be damn ...

Haha dunno... probably yeah

Comment

Thank you so very very much!
                                no worries ....

I just wanna get a full grown Zombie Dragon now... if that is possible... hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X