The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rgreenhill View Post
    I just missed another eggs drop, its driving me crazy can someone help me out and try and get one of the zombie eggs for me
    Aww... Atleast Pinky has grown up.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Good morning everyone, looks like I missed out on all the excitement

Sheesh I iz always too slow, must be the extra distance to Aus (slow servers) cos I have fast cable.

Oh well I'll keep clicking away, I gotta get lucky sometime
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
        Whiny ppl! Give me your account and password and I will (most likely) get one for u next drop

Helping rgreenhill this drop!
        Dont Do it!!!

Im kidding Ryan, I hope Ronja can get you one.
        Last edited by stargatefan234; 31 October 2008, 02:12 PM.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Bow down before your "zombie" master!

LOL! There u go rgreenhill!

Comment

Thank you so much , not just 1.....3

Comment

No problem! Indeed! I just keep clicking til they stop showing up and then I check to see what I got lol

Comment

3! Give me one!

Comment

teehee check out your scroll hon!!! \o/
                  WOOHOO!!!!

*kowtow-ing before the
                  Goddess of Smelly-Rotten Eggs*

thank you hon!!

sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    3! Give me one!
                    wait until i know the sex of them

Comment

Ronja, if I PM your my password could you get me another one Please.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                        WOOHOO!!!!

*kowtow-ing before the
                        Goddess of Smelly-Rotten Eggs*

thank you hon!!

I iz the Goddess of Smelly-Rotten Eggs! *evil grin*

haha

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                        Ronja, if I PM your my password could you get me another one Please.
                        I really would, but I promised Rox to help her next drop and after that i gotta go, sorry

Comment

I really would, but I promised Rox to help her next drop and after that i gotta go, sorry
                          Its fine, I'll get one from Rgreenhill.

Comment

Could I have some of you guys (and gals!) click on my eggs so they are cracked? Thanks!

Sig by me

Comment

Hokay.... I finally have genders for my eggs now they have hatched....

shockingly I have 2 Male dragons and 2 Female very useful

My Vine and Two Headed hatchlings are Male... and the Black and obviously the Pink are Female... I sense breeding very soon
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                                Hokay.... I finally have genders for my eggs now they have hatched....

shockingly I have 2 Male dragons and 2 Female very useful

My Vine and Two Headed hatchlings are Male... and the Black and obviously the Pink are Female... I sense breeding very soon
                                your problem is that you can breed two headed ones only within their species

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X