• Show
Clear All

-Clicky Clicky-

I want the new egg!! -Stamps foot and pouts-
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
      Meh but it won't a 2nd time, remember that!!

Can I get one too ??? or can I give you my userid/password, so you can steal some for me ? ..

I'm still at work now.. and the internet at the office is slow
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*Clicky*
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post

Can I get one too ??? or can I give you my userid/password, so you can steal some for me ? ..

I'm still at work now.. and the internet at the office is slow
          *ROFL* Jas what did I tell ya??? *squishes Jade* u're so cute!

And sure that's a much better idea!

Comment

teehee check out your scroll hon!!! \o/

Comment

I stayed up all night...it's now 7.11am BUT I finally got one! YIPPEEE!!! There were 1270 people, it's a miracle I got anything...it must've felt sorry for my sleep deprived state?

*Clicks everybody's eggs in happiness*
              sigpic
              Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
                I stayed up all night...it's now 7.11am BUT I finally got one! YIPPEEE!!! There were 1270 people, it's a miracle I got anything...it must've felt sorry for my sleep deprived state?

I'm intrigued into what your rotten egg is
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Wow.
                  i would never do that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                    Wow.
                    i would never do that.
                    nor I.... though I may of done when I was a student and could do such crazy things
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Don't worry I'm sure I'll pay for it later today ....zzzzz
                      I just hope it was worth it? What's the bet it turns out to be a rat? Except they don't come out of eggs, what else could it be? A swan? no idea?
                      sigpic
                      Cass Todd -

Comment

Don't worry I'm sure I'll pay for it later today ....zzzzz
                        I just hope it was worth it? What's the bet it turns out to be a rat? Except they don't come out of eggs, what else could it be? A swan? no idea?
                        I reckon its a Halloween Zombie (or other kind of undead) Dragon

Comment

I just missed another eggs drop, its driving me crazy can someone help me out and try and get one of the zombie eggs for me

Comment

Originally posted by rgreenhill View Post
                            I just missed another eggs drop, its driving me crazy can someone help me out and try and get one of the zombie eggs for me
                            I have no space for new eggs.....

I would have to abandon a hatchling

Comment

i cant get one!!!!!!! >=(
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                                i cant get one!!!!!!! >=(
                                Whiny ppl! Give me your account and password and I will (most likely) get one for u next drop

Helping rgreenhill this drop!
                                Last edited by Ronja; 31 October 2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X