• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I abandoned my white... to get one of those -< no luck tugh up to now

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      I abandoned my white... to get one of those -< no luck tugh up to now
      Good luck! I've stayed up too late now. Gonna be tired at work tomorrow. But new egg! Yay!

Comment

something I wonder....the seasonal dragons (eg. summer dragons)...can you breed them and get mpore of those dragons, that are no longer included in the egg drop?

snd the new eggs are going do fast *cries*

sigpic

Comment

my internet is about to go, as it always does around 11:30pm - I will have to work tomorrow and I am affraid I will miss the halloween eggs altgether

is there any kind person, who could get one for me *makes pleading puppy eyes*

I can be around somewhat during work, but not at exact times like hourly drop

sigpic

Comment

*clicks for all* and shan your orange egg isn't clickable!

Comment

I kept refreshing but whenever I click on the egg, it says : theegg has been taken

It's prolly a Pumpkin Egg
              sigpic
              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

When do you know that your egg is going to hatch or your dragon is going to grow?

Comment

Good Morning!
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Shan, I'll try to get one for you, if they're available when I can adopt.

Taoth, eggs usually hatch at 3.49 days.

Comment

Pssst... Shan, a friend of mine grabbed this in the hourly drop, but doesn't want it, even though I explained to her that it's probably limited edition/ rare. It can't be abandoned until about 10 A.M. but she's gonna let me log in to her account and give it away.

Comment

I iz too slow for the new eggs. My internet is acting crazy.

So I have to resort to bribe. I offer 5 greens if someone can get me a rotten egg. If that doesn't work I'll try begging.
                        sigpic

Comment

GOOD morning, campers!!!

Smurfette, your lovely little ALT is siiiiiiickkkkkkk!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                            So, I just saw the 40 after egg drop and all three eggs said "This egg smells rotten and is stone cold". Any ideas?
                            Nope, but I can't wait to see what hatches from it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              I iz too slow for the new eggs. My internet is acting crazy.

So I have to resort to bribe. I offer 5 greens if someone can get me a rotten egg. If that doesn't work I'll try begging.
                              If I get more than one, when I can adopt, you can have it for free.

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                              GOOD morning, campers!!!

Smurfette, your lovely little ALT is siiiiiiickkkkkkk!!!!
                              Thanks for the heads up, hopefully, it'll get better before 9 when it's being sacrificed traded for a gold egg.

Comment

JOY!!! Another dino egg captured this morning! And the dinos shall be the SLAVES to their Hen Masters!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X