The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    as far as i know that's normal, at the hourly egg drops i have seen rows and rows of abandoned eggs
    It's 5.30 pm here, and it's been like that non-stop, since I woke up. Something's going on.
    sigpic

Comment

*slides in* heya guys!

Just wanted to say that there's gonna be a HUGE mass breed tomorrow, by over 300 people from the DC forum... everyone are gonna breed and abandon eggs all day! So make room and stalk the abandoned page tomorrow!!!

And maybe some of them started early, or people from NZ/Aussie maybe already started then since I see tons of eggs too, like u guys Or TJ said he was gonna do something.... mebbe this it...?

If u wanna read about it

Oh and if u already know about it, please just ignore me
      Last edited by Ronja; 30 October 2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        if your white one is in your sig, i cant see is a red X
        Its hidden now
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          The white one is a male!!!!!!
          YAYYYY!!!! congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
            *slides in* heya guys!

Just wanted to say that there's gonna be a HUGE mass breed tomorrow, by over 300 people from the DC forum... everyone are gonna breed and abandon eggs all day! So make room and stalk the abandoned page tomorrow!!!

And maybe some of them started early, or people from NZ/Aussie maybe already started then since I see tons of eggs too, like u guys Or TJ said he was gonna do something.... mebbe this it...?

If u wanna read about it

Thanks for the info! I hadn't heard about it. The abandon page has been full of eggs all day, so I think you're right about people doing it early.

Comment

*slides in* heya guys!

If u wanna read about it

Haven't heard about it. I guess that explains the mystery.
              sigpic

Comment

clicks for everyione

sigpic

Comment

Whoops I grabbed a silver... and I DEFF don't need more of those *ROFL* so... who wants it??

Comment

Whoops I grabbed a silver... and I DEFF don't need more of those *ROFL* so... who wants it??

oh, me, me, MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(not overdoing this )

sigpic

Comment

Haha sure ... only I cant log into msn righ now, it won't let me on...

ETA: Ah here we go! I'm online now, added you
                      Last edited by Ronja; 30 October 2008, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Thanks Ronja...I didn't know about that
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                          Thanks Ronja...I didn't know about that
                          Yeah I gotta clear out all my eggs and hatchling til tomorrow so I can try an grab some golden eggs... there are a few breeders that are gonna abandon golds tomorrow so yayness

Comment

*slides in* heya guys!

Definitely thanks for clearing that up! I've been seeing SO MANY abandoned eggs all day today I didn't know what was going on!
                            sigpic

Comment

RE: Mass Breed.

I cant get anymore eggs , but the only ones i would want are the unbreedables, but thanks for the heads up.
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

-Clicky Clicky-

I need new eggs!
                                sigpic
                                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X