No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many clicks does it take to make an egg hatch? I have four eggs and a hatchling.

Comment

We haven't been able to figure that out... it varies. As long as it doesn't say your eggs shell is soft or your hatchling is sick, you're most likely doing ok.

Comment

Eggs :

<----- PurplyJade & Kembara <--- I abandoned it, too many purple-dragon on my pen and they are all females anyway

<------ Blooey & Samudra ... of course it's Blue

<------ AbuKelabu & AmbonLumut

<------ AkarIjo & MerahDarah

<------ GOT IT!! YAAYYYYYY !
        Last edited by L-JADE; 25 July 2008, 04:04 PM.
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

My Dragon Pen

= ScalyJade

= PurplyJade

= BlooeyJade

= GrayJade

= PinkyJade

= JadeyJade

= KencanaWungu

= Kembara

= KecilMungil

= Samudra

= ItemKeling

= AmbonLumut

= Nagatanpanama

= HijauKemilau

= AbuKleabu

= JakaKelana

= MerahDarah

= JakaKencana

= AkarIjo
          sigpic

Comment

I just realised my KEMBARA (the orange one) has died... why is that ??

<------
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

I signed up because of jade, but I have no clue what anyone is talking about (dino eggs, etc)...

Hi you!!...

Huh? lucky you .. you got the 2 heads hatchling... I was trying to stole the egg but failed.

I think you should try to post them everywhere or put them on your sig (so they go with you) or green somebody with Jello & Eggs

I think (I'm not sure) but eggs will hatch after more than 200 views, not the regular view but the special one

ROnja.... ARGH! Friends! I forgot about them... it's been soooo long perhaps my next batch would be named Joey, Monica, Chandler, Ross & Phoebe
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                I just realised my KEMBARA (the orange one) has died... why is that ??

<------
                Were they Dragons or were they hatchlings & eggs? Because if they were hatchlings and eggs you need to check on them daily and if they get too many views too quickly they get sick/soft shells and you need to hide them for a little while. See my sig at the moment, I have two eggs hidden because they got way too many views on the first day.
                Last edited by RealmOfX; 27 July 2008, 05:03 PM. Reason: spelling
                -

Comment

No, Kembara was an adult dragon, he even has bred an egg with one of my purple dragon.
                  sigpic

Comment

All growed up:
                    BufomarinusNathaquaBatangurJeruk
                    MerahSkuggiPerakNerovetro
                    VulkanNathrachScuroMaesta
                    Batu ... Mavikiz PeraksonBellacarta
                    Civa Malam Raksa Batu Besar

And my Dragon Scroll is here
                    -

Comment

All growed up Part 2:
                      Biru Guntur Yilan Nathair

Hatchlings:

Eggberts:
                      ... <== Mavikiz & Biru Guntur's <== Bufomarinus & Perakson's

And my Dragon Scroll is here
                      Last edited by RealmOfX; 29 July 2008, 12:26 AM.
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                        No, Kembara was an adult dragon, he even has bred an egg with one of my purple dragon.
                        Aw noes poor Kembara! How the hell could an adult dragon die?!

I really like the design of the Skywing dragons! Yilan is very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                          Aw noes poor Kembara! How the hell could an adult dragon die?!

I really like the design of the Skywing dragons! Yilan is very cool.
                          I know...

So the new bright blue egg is a Skywing dragon ??... kewl!
                          I snatch another orange egg today and my white dragon & purple breed a white egg...
                          I better start sneaking the white egg for other people to incubate
                          sigpic

Comment

As long as it's not me i'm happy I will click on your eggies atleast........ 2? times a day

Oh and hey looks like they changed the design of the green dragon, I might get me one of those then, they look cooler now

And btw ... how could u forget about the chic and the duck! Shame on u tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              <== Bufomarinus & Perakson's
                              .And my Dragon Scroll is here
                              Huh ? your Bufo & Perak want to breed ? When I tried to breed mine : it said : The dragons don't even want to be near eachother... so no egg for me..

that's a new color of green eh ?.. so you prolly get a new kind of dragon.

Ronja, I remember the duck & the chick, I just don't remember their names
                              sigpic

Comment

*slides in*

I named me newest dragon Skywalker. What?! He's master of the skies shush!

Comment

Working...
                                X