The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
    I'll still take it. I'll PM you on when to abandon it.

*Edit* Thanks for clicking!!!
    PM is too slow

also I am afraid that arranged times will not work out - egg exchange is a matter of seconds

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
      Hello everyone!
      I've been coming in here everyday lately, clicking all your lovely eggs and dragons and then leaving silently like a ghost in the night.
      This time I thought I might say HI
      *waves hi to all the newbies*

I'm glad everyone is having fun

<sigh> I iz still TOO SLOW ( or dem dinos and Golds just move too fast!! )

BTW who has bred any alts? What combos were successful? My Dragons are just being uncooperative in the alt breeding
      -

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        Does this mean that Egg-Fu is for the young?

My word, I'm horrible.
        LOL!.. yeah, that's probably it ;P

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

BTW who has bred any alts? What combos were successful? My Dragons are just being uncooperative in the alt breeding
        Hi Thread-Mistress *waves*
        I've bred alt-black before but I didn't realised it (got 2 regular eggs & 1 alt) so I abandoned them all
        The next breedings I only got Alt-egg once... more often is regular & randomd dragons too...
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
          LOL!.. yeah, that's probably it ;P

Hi Thread-Mistress *waves*
          I've bred alt-black before but I didn't realised it (got 2 regular eggs & 1 alt) so I abandoned them all
          The next breedings I only got Alt-egg once... more often is regular & randomd dragons too...
          Sorry but I have to ask, how can you tell if an egg is an alt or not?
          sigpic
          Cass Todd -

Comment

Originally posted by Todds worshipper View Post
            Sorry but I have to ask, how can you tell if an egg is an alt or not?
            So far only black dragons and vine dragons have alternative types that you can only get from breeding, the eggs are darker than the normal ones and they hatch and grow into different ones. There's a post in the thread somewhere that shows the differences.

I'll find it and put a link in the first post to it (but later today).
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Having lots of fun!!!

I've bred an alt black. The father was a regular black dragon and the mother was a white dragon.
              sigpic

Comment

I breed two vines, have got 4 eggs from that pairing, 1 was an Alt.

No luck yet on black alts .

Black/White, I'll give that a try asap.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                  there are no times when there is no one on.
                  no but there are quiet times, early morning GMT time is a good time, although maybe inconvienent if you live outside that time zone.
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                    I breed two vines, have got 4 eggs from that pairing, 1 was an Alt.

No luck yet on black alts .

Black/White, I'll give that a try asap.
                    One of the vine alts I saw posted not long ago had a vine mother and an air dragon for a father. That's another combo I've yet to have the opportunity to try. I have both but so far they've not been interested in each other!
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to our newbies!

Just did some breeding, had three oportunities for alts, and nothing. And no silver from my new adult silver either. Ah well. Decided to keep these two though... I need more breeding stock.

Comment

Hey! *clicks various clickables*

I got a green dino egg, and I don't suppose anybody would be willing to trade for it? I'm looking for either a gold, or something else I don't currently have.

Comment

My Alt-Vine is from regular-Vine with Gray Dragon
                          My Alt-Black is from regular-black with Stone-Dragon

The eggs from Alt-Vine & Alt-Black (breed with others) has not produce any Alt-eggs yet
                          sigpic

Comment

Is it just me, or my two eggs on the right hatched very fast... like within one day, they cracked & hatched... prolly because of the system-maintenance
                            sigpic

Comment

Probably a stupid question, but could someone explain what an alt is

*clicks in the meanwhile*

Comment

*joins thread*
                                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X