The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clickerickoooos in the evening

there is nobody maybe who has too much zombies or vampires....???
    sigpic

Comment

*morning clicks*
      -

Comment

new page clicks
        sigpic

Comment

wraitcat, your second pumkin hatchling is sick

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
            clickerickoooos in the evening

there is nobody maybe who has too much zombies or vampires....???
            I have a Zombie (She will look like a tombstone in the day and at midnight cave time till I don't know when they will be "alive") once you get a hatchling it is automaticly frozen so the only way for a person to get them is to kill and revive hatchlings and Adults themselves on Halloween
            sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I have a Zombie (She will look like a tombstone in the day and at midnight cave time till I don't know when they will be "alive") once you get a hatchling it is automaticly frozen so the only way for a person to get them is to kill and revive hatchlings and Adults themselves on Halloween
                Ah, o.k. thanks a lot for the explanation.....by that means I maybe got a zombie....I don't know. It is looking like yours. Anybody able to tell if that is a zombie? or maybe only a poor dead baby?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by harsesis View Post
                  Ah, o.k. thanks a lot for the explanation.....by that means I maybe got a zombie....I don't know. It is looking like yours. Anybody able to tell if that is a zombie? or maybe only a poor dead baby?
                  if in 2-4 hours it changes, its a zombie, if not, its just dead
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

THe Good news: Earthquake function owrked this time
                    Bad News is:
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                      if in 2-4 hours it changes, its a zombie, if not, its just dead
                      it will be 9 hours till midnight in the cave so in 9 hours we can tell
                      sigpic

Comment

*CLicks*
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

*going to bed clicks*

Comment

Looky who grew up I would say they grow up so fast but I still think it can be faster at times
                            sigpic

Comment

goodnight clicks
                              sigpic

Comment

good night clicks

Comment

Working...
                                X