The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
    you are with the dead egg that *died* (it looks suspicious to me )
    Probably because it is That shouldn't count

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaap View Post
      Probably because it is That shouldn't count
      well if it had have died from lack of views it wouldn't, but now it will count for a day, 5 hours not so bad now is it (we've all done it )
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

well if it had have died from lack of views it wouldn't, but now it will count for a day, 5 hours not so bad now is it (we've all done it )
        I'd forgot that Well 5 hours would take me into tonight anyways so it doesn't matter

Comment

new page clicks
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, so you forgive him but you yell at me

stripeys are sick

clicks.
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

new page clicks
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday WraithCat! Hope you enjoyed the day!

*evening clickies*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                  Oh, so you forgive him but you yell at me

stripeys are sick

clicks.
                  i don't recall you killing a dragon, i remember your a bad parent though
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

new page clicks

Comment

i don't recall you killing a dragon, i remember your a bad parent though
                      No.. I didn't kill them.. AND I AM NOT A BAD PARENT!!
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        No.. I didn't kill them.. AND I AM NOT A BAD PARENT!!
                        if you say so. although Dr Phil would disagree if he saw your CAPITALIZED post ... i wonder if Dr Phil is on twitter...

Comment

Dr. Phil reminds me just in this very second on Jon Bon Jovi singing "I'm up to here with Dr. Phil and the modern man in me" in my fav song Novacaine
                          sigpic

Comment

*Clicks*

Comment

Happy Birthday WraithCat!

Comment

my non alt black has grown wings, it's female

Comment

Working...
                                X