This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Oh yes. You are very much in the dangerzone there missy. You and Jade especially. Is green your colour? Hmm I wonder

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
    ... Would you exclude me from your devious plot if I said I don't wash my hair?

First. Ew. Second, but you shower right? (I hope) Hello Kermit!

Comment

Spoiler:
      ... I really should start making sarcasm clearer. :'(

And of course I do! But if it gets me out of being a really pathetic looking Hulk, i'm more than willing to compromise my morals (once again!) so ...

Originally posted by Ronja
      First. Ew. Second, but you shower right? (I hope) Hello Kermit!
      I, Anubis69 do neither shower, nor wash my hair, nor shave or even breathe. I have no weakness!!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
        Spoiler:
        ... I really should start making sarcasm clearer. :'(

And of course I do! But if it gets me out of being a really pathetic looking Hulk, i'm more than willing to compromise my morals (once again!) so ...

I, Anubis69 do neither shower, nor wash my hair, nor shave or even breathe. I have no weakness!!!
        Oh and here I thought u were just saying u shave your head or have dreds (lol the mental image for that is hysterical, sorry cough).... hence no need to wash it. Yeah u totally lost me with the Hulk thing
        Last edited by Ronja; 27 June 2008, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          Hmmm I like this idea. I like it a lot.

----------

... also you guys should know that if you vote out Star Wars I will hunt you down and fill all your shampoo bottles with dye. Green dye. The icky kind.

Happy voting!

But, but I already voted and, and that Star Wars one is just a smidgeon less better than the others

*is glad I live on other side of world from Ronj*
          -

Comment

ROUND 66 IS OFFICIALLY OVER

We're looking at the Top 20 Themes of the 21st Century!
            And we're going down to 4 votes! Can you choose 4 out of 20?

And we will have to sing our goodbye's too:
            Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Jack Sparrow - Hans Zimmer

The voting looked like this:

6 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Jack Sparrow - Hans Zimmer
            4 Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Love Pledge and the Arena - John Williams
            2 Spider-Man - Main Theme - Danny Elfman
            1 Equilibrium - Evidence - Klaus Badelt
            1 The Chronicles of Riddick - End Theme - Graeme Revell

WHAT'S LEFT TO VOTE FOR

Time to get to round 67! So fasten your safety belts once again. Cause the ride aint over yet. And don't forget to clench those buttocks!

Vote for your 4 least favourite and please post your votes in alphabetical order. We now have tie breakers.

Comment

Round 67

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Buckbeaks Flight - John Williams (-04)
              K-PAX - Grand Central - Edward Shearmur (-01)
              Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Love Pledge and the Arena - John Williams (-02)
              Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Anakin's Betrayal - John Williams (-05)
              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

But, but I already voted and, and that Star Wars one is just a smidgeon less better than the others

*is glad I live on other side of world from Ronj*
                Well it's safe for now, but I shall keep my promise if any other SW theme ends up there again

Comment

Well it's safe for now, but I shall keep my promise if any other SW theme ends up there again
                  *wonders if I can get Ronja to not look when tallying my votes*
                  -

Comment

*wonders if I can get Ronja to not look when tallying my votes*
                    .... too late ... 4 votes and 2 of them SW?? At least leave Anakins Betrayal off

Comment

Round 66

1.Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Forth Eorlingas - Howard Shore (-02)
                      2.Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Across the Stars (Love Theme) - John Williams (-02)
                      3.Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Love Pledge and the Arena - John Williams (-02)
                      4.Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Anakin's Betrayal - John Williams (-05)

*runs away*
                      sigpic

Comment

The Chronicles of Riddick - End Theme
                        Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Buckbeaks Flight - John Williams (-04)
                        K-PAX - Grand Central - Edward Shearmur (-01)

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

^^ Shampoo. Yours. Green.

^ 4 votes T

Comment

^^ Shampoo. Yours. Green.
                            I'm wearing a Hazmat suit for protection during this tourney.
                            sigpic

Comment

Round 66

1.Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Forth Eorlingas - Howard Shore (-02)
                              2.Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Across the Stars (Love Theme) - John Williams (-02)
                              3.Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Love Pledge and the Arena - John Williams (-02)
                              4.Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Anakin's Betrayal - John Williams (-05)

*runs away*
                              Aaaarrrrrgh not Across The Stars!!! Not that SW one please?????????
                              -

Comment

I'm wearing a Hazmat suit for protection during this tourney.
                                Allllllllllll the time?

But come on peas at least not Across the Stars, if nothing else u wouldn't wanna cause RoX to have a nervous breakdown would u?

Aaaarrrrrgh not Across The Stars!!! Not that SW one please?????????
                                That one is my favourite of all favourites *sigh*
                                Last edited by Ronja; 27 June 2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X