Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5. Cast Away - End Theme - Alan Silvestri (-00)

6. Equilibrium - Evidence - Klaus Badelt (-02)

7. The Chronicles of Narnia - Only the Beginning of the Adventure – Harry Gregson-Williams (-05)

8. Transformers - Scorponok - Steve Jablonsky (-07)

9. Spider-Man - Main Theme - Danny Elfman
    Last edited by L-JADE; 01 March 2008, 02:29 PM. Reason: coz SOMEBODY doesn't tell me the details of her need! *glares*
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      I got more headache from reading the posts... OY!

I'll just seconding anything after Ronja does the next update then....
      Think I'll do the same. It's impossible for me to keep up, and I don't have much spare time any more.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
        Think I'll do the same. It's impossible for me to keep up, and I don't have much spare time any more.
        HAH! so we can sit back & enjoy our drinks together then...

btw... someone persuasive sent me a PM, hence I can make my list
        sigpic

Comment

I could update today... but that probably wouldnt be such a good idea! LOL i just got home...

I wonder who that was Jade ??

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            4. SECOND

And I don't need a trade for it.
            Thank you LS! Much appreciated

Waiting for the update so I can see what's left to 2nd.
            LJADE, do you have links for any of those you're nominating?
            Last edited by raduzhok; 01 March 2008, 02:32 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              Yep

7. Gladiator - Battle - Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard - Seconded and through
              I detect a few strains from POTC here
              Ah yes all of Zimmers work sound alike at one point or other... he is an fantastic composer, I love him! But sometimes I wish there was a little more variation to his scores. Like The Rock for example... remind u of something??

Not like John Williams, where every single movie he's done sound completely different, but still just as amazing as the next. How he manages something like that is beyond me. The man is a living legend that's for sure!

Last edited by Ronja; 01 March 2008, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                Waiting for the update so I can see what's left to 2nd.
                LJADE, do you have links for any of those you're nominating?
                Rad, I was poking the girl responsible for my list ... it's updated with the link now...

You're welcome to second them... unless you want someone to poke you too...
                sigpic

Comment

HAH! so we can sit back & enjoy our drinks together then...

btw... someone persuasive sent me a PM, hence I can make my list
                  It was only a mug of tea tonight.

Oh, you got the PM as well, eh? I wonder who it was.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is correct anyway, ah come on it's saturday!

UPDATE!

Scores that are through to the tournament:

28 Days Later - An Ending (Ascent) - Brian Eno (-02)
                    28 Days Later - East Hastings - Godspeed You Black Emperor (-02)
                    A Corpse Bride - Moondance - Danny Elfman (-05)
                    Atontement - Farewell - Dario Marianelli (-07)
                    Batman Begins - Molossus - Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard (-05)
                    Black Hawk Down – Leave No Man Behind - Hans Zimmer (-01)
                    Chocolat - Minor Swing - Rachel Portman (-00)
                    Eragon – Legend of Eragon - Patrick Doyle (-06)
                    Gladiator - Battle - Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard
                    Harry Potter - Main Theme - John Williams
                    Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban - Buckbeaks Flight - John Williams (-04)
                    Jurassic Park III - Main Theme - John Williams (-01)
                    KPAX - Grand Central - Edward Shearmur (2001)
                    Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - The Bridge Of Khazad Dum - Howard Shore (-01)
                    Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - Concerning Hobbits - Howard Shore (-01)
                    Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - The White Tree - Howard Shore (-03)
                    Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - The Grey Havens - Howard Shore (-03)
                    Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Forth Eorlingas - Howard Shore (-02)
                    Peter Pan - Flying - James Newton Howard (-03)
                    Phantom of the Opera - Overture - Andrew Lloyd Webber (-04)
                    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End – Drink Up Me Hearties - Hans Zimmer (-07)
                    Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl - He's A Pirate - Klaus Badelt (-03)
                    Star Wars: Attack of the Clones - Across the Stars (Love Theme) - John Williams (-02)
                    Star Wars: Attack of the Clones/Revenge of the Sith - The Imperial March (-02/-05)
                    Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Main Theme - John Williams (-02)
                    Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Battle of the Heroes - John Williams (-05)
                    Sunshine - The Surface of the Sun - John Murphy (-07)
                    Superman Returns – Main Theme - John Williams (-06)
                    The Chronicles of Narnia – The Battle - Harry Gregson-Williams (-05)
                    The Da Vinci Code - Chevaliers De Sangreal – Hans Zimmer (-06)
                    The Passion of The Christ - The Olive Garden - John Debney (-04)
                    Time Machine - Professor Alexander Hartdegan - Klaus Badelt (-02)
                    X-Men 2 - Main Theme - John Ottman (-03)

Needs a 2nd vote:

Cast Away - End Theme - Alan Silvestri (-00)
                    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Eternal Vow - Tan Dun (-00)
                    Equilibrium - Evidence - Klaus Badelt (-02)
                    Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - One Winged Angel - Nobuo Uematsu (-05)
                    King Kong - Central Park - James Newton Howard (-05)
                    Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - The Uruk-Hai - Howard Shore (-02)
                    Matrix Revolutions - Neodammerung - Don Davis (-03)
                    Memoirs of a Geisha - Sayuri's Theme - John Williams (-05)
                    Mirrormask - Rabbit Band - Iain Ballamy (-05)
                    Pearl Harbor – Tennessee – Hans Zimmer (-01)
                    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - I Don't Think Now is the Best Time - Hans Zimmer (-07)
                    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Jack Sparrow -Hans Zimmer (-06)
                    Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End - Up is Down - Hans Zimmer (-07)
                    Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl - One Last Shot - Hans Zimmer (-03)
                    Spider-Man - Main Theme - Danny Elfman
                    Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith - Enter Lord Vader - John Williams (I can't find a link to this, if someone have one, please let me know!)
                    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines – T3 (Main Theme) - Marco Beltrami (-03)
                    The Chronicles of Narnia - Only the Beginning of the Adventure – Harry Gregson-Williams (-05)
                    The Island - My Name Is Lincoln - Steve Jablonsky (-05)
                    The Mummy Returns - Main Theme - Alan Silvestri (-01)
                    Transformers - Scorponok - Steve Jablonsky (-07)
                    Last edited by Ronja; 01 March 2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Ah... now I know what I like ....

10. The Mummy Returns - Main Theme - Alan Silvestri (-01) - second & thru
                      sigpic

Comment

would the superman theme count.,...

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

2. Transformers - Scorponok - Steve Jablonsky (-07)

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                          Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                          http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

would the superman theme count.,...
                            Yes. It was used in Superman Returns. However, it is already through.

Do we get a bonus vote in this tournament?

Comment

Cast Away - End Theme - Alan Silvestri (-00) 2nd and through
                              Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Eternal Vow - Tan Dun (-00) 2nd and through
                              King Kong - Central Park - James Newton Howard (-05) 2nd and through
                              Memoirs of a Geisha - Sayuri's Theme - John Williams (-05) 2nd and through
                              Pearl Harbor – Tennessee – Hans Zimmer (-01) 2nd and through
                              Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl - One Last Shot - Hans Zimmer (-03) 2nd and through
                              Spider-Man - Main Theme - Danny Elfman 2nd and through
                              Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines – T3 (Main Theme) - Marco Beltrami (-03) 2nd and through

T'was an honour to serve.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rad, I was poking the girl responsible for my list ... it's updated with the link now...

You're welcome to second them... unless you want someone to poke you too...
                                Thanks... and found one I definitely can second!

10. The Chronicles of Narnia - Only the Beginning of the Adventure – Harry Gregson-Williams (-05)

There's just too many amazing scores out there!!! Gah!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X