X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
    My brother says this in response to Flying Officer Bennett's post

Zombies love alleys haven't you ever played "BioHazard/Resident evil or Half Life 2" Shot gun is a necessity, remember this, as are machetes. Don't forget your flame thrower.
    Course I've played Res Evil, but that's America, and besides, the liklihood is that more people will be in the main streets when infected, not the allys.

Where exactly am I going to get a flamethrower or a machete from? Rifles I can do. Pistols I can do. But not flamethrowers.

Next, putting large amounts of people together is a sure fire way to spread infection, not to mention you'll look like a fleshy buffet.
    Also serves as a better defensible mount and will only get people infected if one is already infected. The location I would have a large gathering of people is almost completely impossible to get into unless you know the gate code.

Three, Murphy's law, anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time.. meaning your plane will crash and your boats will sink... Ireland would probably be infected already.What then? Hu? Sending people to their deaths... contact the locals first, see how things are going on their end... your safest bet is to send everyone to Alaska... I mean the zombies would have to go through Canada to get their... no one wants to go to Canada... cept Stargate nerds...
    My plane certainly won't crash. No way in hell I would let it, beside, the Grob Tutor has excellent glide capability. Why would Ireland be infected? Unless it's a supernatural incident, it's more likely that Ireland will be infection free. How the HELL am I going to get people from the UK to Alaska. The boats at the harbour here aint big things.

Three and a half, Occam's Razor... All things being equal the simplest answer seems to be the right one. If the Government suddenly had a zombie infection, they'd probably nuke the place before letting it spread. Because that is what they don't do in the movies. Your best bet in the event of a zombie infection is to grab your shot gun, lock your door, and kiss your life goodbye..
    Which is why I'd want to get people to Ireland/France.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      I found this the other day. It tells you how likely you are to survive during a zombie attack.

http://www.andkon.com/arcade/puzzle/zombiesurvivalquiz/
      I got a Z+ so I live
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I can't resist.

1.) Stock up on ammunition, supplies and some form of armour (at minimum football gear raided from my high school.)

2a.) If possible, head up into the mountains, the zombies most likely will not be there.

2b.) If it isn't possible to head for the mountains, make my way to the nearest Costco. Seriously, those things are fortresses. Sheet metal doors, three story high roofs, a nigh indefatigable supply of food, frozen or otherwise and enough DVDs TVs and generators to keep me entertained until the zombie invasion blows over.

3.) Kick back, relax, maybe snipe at a few zombies for fun (if at Costco) and wait for them to die off.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Lol...Why?
          well we all had a fear that the world would be infested with zombies

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
            Okay, I can't resist.

1.) Stock up on ammunition, supplies and some form of armour (at minimum football gear raided from my high school.)

2a.) If possible, head up into the mountains, the zombies most likely will not be there.

2b.) If it isn't possible to head for the mountains, make my way to the nearest Costco. Seriously, those things are fortresses. Sheet metal doors, three story high roofs, a nigh indefatigable supply of food, frozen or otherwise and enough DVDs TVs and generators to keep me entertained until the zombie invasion blows over.

3.) Kick back, relax, maybe snipe at a few zombies for fun (if at Costco) and wait for them to die off.
            what would you do for electricity

Comment

Brain-thing is just propaganda! 'Cause all you need is coooofffeeeee....
              I have some Wraith DNA in my genetic make-up, that makes me want to use trench coat.

sigpic

"Jaffat tulloo... Helmat paukkuu..."

Comment

my plan A is your plan F

also RvB Rules

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Has anyone read World War Z? ... Redeker Plan ftw.

And never, ever go to Alaska.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                    what would you do for electricity
                    Simple, get several generators and enough gasoline/petrol to last me a year at minimum.

Or build an underground tunnel to the gas tanks below a nearby gas station so I can bore a hole in the tank and insert a hose to pump the gas out.

Comment

....I own two machetes.... Seriously... Both are in my trunk.... don't ask why... as for a flamethrower... Don't ask me.. it was my brothers idea.. I'd say the closest things you'll get to a flamethrower is a welding torch...

Anyway.. I've revised my plan.. I'm going to sit in my basement and play video games until the power goes out.. then I'll sit in the dark... crying...

Comment

Working...
                      X