This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cryogenic_limbo View Post
    Oh, thank you! I won't tell anybody, I swear!
    you better not *cocks shot gun*

Comment

Zombies are just like everyone else waking up in the morning, not quite fully awake yet... basically running on autopilot....... Most people need breakfast and a cup of coffee and they start to feel a bit more... human For Zombies its a little different since they eat brains.... but, why not let them? A few brains and a cup of coffee and they might turn out to be pretty decent people Or not, but I say we try it once and find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Zombies are just like everyone else waking up in the morning, not quite fully awake yet... basically running on autopilot....... Most people need breakfast and a cup of coffee and they start to feel a bit more... human For Zombies its a little different since they eat brains.... but, why not let them? A few brains and a cup of coffee and they might turn out to be pretty decent people Or not, but I say we try it once and find out!
        your crazy PH

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
          your crazy PH
          Mwhahaha!!!! Mine is an evil laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            Pish.. you'll be one of the first to go... I devised a plan for if zombies suddenly attacked without notice just like right in front of me. I decided I'll bring my little brother with me... he's fatter and slower.. has more meat on his bones.. they'll go after him first and I'll have just enough time to escape them...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
              Pish.. you'll be one of the first to go... I devised a plan for if zombies suddenly attacked without notice just like right in front of me. I decided I'll bring my little brother with me... he's fatter and slower.. has more meat on his bones.. they'll go after him first and I'll have just enough time to escape them...
              Well if they want people with a lot of meat on their bones I'll be OK!

Comment

1) Shower, (without soap), get rid of any accululated sweat or BO that may attract zombies sooner.

2) Gear up in my RAF combats. They're tough, hard to rip, and thus to bite through, though lightweight and comfortable, with sufficient pockets to carry essentials. The boots are heavy duty with ankle support to prevent strains or other injuries. Thick issue leather gloves providing vital hand protection.

3) Pack supplies, basic food stuffs, water in a platypus water container, a first aid kit in the event of non zombie related injuries, mobile phone and heck, toilet roll, might be that kinda journey, all into a combat rucksack.

4) Before leaving my flat, pick up a heavy duty blunt instrument, a pipe or part of a chair, only for defensive purposes. Head to the nearby sports store using back alley ways and replace blunt object with a cricket bat or base ball bat if available. On the way locating any civilians and equipping them appropriatly.

5) Make my way to the nearby Territorial Army base, obtain access using the door code, allowing civilians access. Break into stores and equip all civilians with first aid equipment , boots and food. Break into armory and arm myself, and some trustworthy civilians with rifles and sufficient amunition.

5) Turn TA base into a temporary stronghold, due to its heavy duty gates and barbed wire.

6) Contact fellow military personnell residing in the area. Arrange rendezvous at the TA base and set up an trained armed team.

7) When sufficient numbers have been acculumated, escprt civilians down to the local harbour, get them on boats, double checking that not have been bitten or develop infection symptoms, and set them off for Ireland.

8) Return with a select group of other personell to locate any more civilians, sticking to back allys, avoiding main roads, contacting all known friends via mobile.

9) Rinse and repeat.

10) Once this has done, set the last few off on a boat to Ireland. Phone parents and girlfriend. Advise them to barricade themselves in their homes, the double glazing should make it safe enough.

11) Secure a boat and sail down the coast of wales to my RAF station. Once there, shoot the lock off the the hanger door and secure an aircraft. Ensure it's fuelled, and fly to home town in Essex. Land the aircraft in a field near to my parents residence.

12) On foot move to aprents residence and evacuate them in father's car due to it's size.

13) Drive to the Army garrison, replenish ammunition supplies and equip parents (both ex military) with a rifle and steal a large military truck.

14) Drive to partners house, evacuate her and any other civilians that can be located.

15) Drive to Wivenhoe harbour and secure a boat, set parents, partner and civilians offl to France or round the coast to Ireland.

16) Make contact with local Army Unit and offer services.

17) Follow Orders.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

My brother says this in response to Flying Officer Bennett's post

Zombies love alleys haven't you ever played "BioHazard/Resident evil or Half Life 2" Shot gun is a necessity, remember this, as are machetes. Don't forget your flame thrower.

Next, putting large amounts of people together is a sure fire way to spread infection, not to mention you'll look like a fleshy buffet.

Three, Murphy's law, anything that can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time.. meaning your plane will crash and your boats will sink... Ireland would probably be infected already.What then? Hu? Sending people to their deaths... contact the locals first, see how things are going on their end... your safest bet is to send everyone to Alaska... I mean the zombies would have to go through Canada to get their... no one wants to go to Canada... cept Stargate nerds...

Three and a half, Occam's Razor... All things being equal the simplest answer seems to be the right one. If the Government suddenly had a zombie infection, they'd probably nuke the place before letting it spread. Because that is what they don't do in the movies. Your best bet in the event of a zombie infection is to grab your shot gun, lock your door, and kiss your life goodbye...

P.S. Other than that I agree entirely with your plan, Flying Officer Bennett. Of course I'd never agree to the France part... it's almost as bad as Canada...

-END-

My brother totally contradicted this thread.. in his second last paragraph... the plan is to have a zombie plan.. not wait to get nuked... Jees....

Don't worry though... he's naturally blonde... and plays a lot of video games... he's completely brainless... I think he's safe from zombies... for now..

Comment

i can't believe no one supports my plan to release packs of velociraptors on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                      i can't believe no one supports my plan to release packs of velociraptors on them.
                      Here is one of my back up plans

1: flee to an airforce base wher I have connections
                      2: join the troops
                      3: kill the zombies

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                        I laughed soo hard when I saw that picture Morbo... both my sister and I whole-heartedly agree that Dinosaurs are the way to go... next to ninja's... but ninja's are banned from being used in zombies plans.. because they usually betray you, slit your throat, and then kill your best friends who happen to be pirates... I know... I'm a ninja myself...

Comment

I found this the other day. It tells you how likely you are to survive during a zombie attack.

http://www.andkon.com/arcade/puzzle/zombiesurvivalquiz/
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

actually when I wen through survival training, we had a book issued for a zombie infection

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                              actually when I wen through survival training, we had a book issued for a zombie infection
                              Lol...Why?
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

rule one about my zombie plan, you do not talk about my zombie plan
                                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Working...
                                X