Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: when I was younger I was obsessed with Gundam Wing so when I went to get my first email account I wanted to use one of the main characters. I went with Heero Yuy but since I'm not very good at spelling I misspelled the last name Yue... It's been what I've used as a screen name for everything ever since...

Comment

Name: I love the Ancients, and Atlantis. So I decided to use the name Alteran of Atlantis. Because it sounds better than Ancient of Atlantis.

Location: Janus is one of my favorite characters, I love him. So I figured I'd help him meddle with time.

Comment

Name: Self-explanitory

Location: I took on the personification of a prior in most of the topics I talk in... so... I'm just messing around with the Prior stuff... my previous location was "Decorating my Prior Staff" during Christmas
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Callista is my middle name.

As for my location, well, I guess I'm a little bit of a dweeb and I thought it was funny

Comment

Name: I saw the Episode with the bounty hunter "Aris Boch" Dead man's Switch I think and just loved the name of the Tok'ra he was hunting...so I became Kelt'ar. Now it's my Xbox live gamer-tag (or was) and my youtube account name...actually I use it for every website and forume I log in to.

1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

My name comes from the definitive carousel organ, the Wurlitzer Style 153 Duplex Orchestral Organ, the happiest music on earth.
              Take this video, for instance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvyLZS8JzPc

My location is a paradox...
              Last edited by wurlitzer153; 31 December 2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

lord of the rings
                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                sigpic

Comment

jnadreth is a cut down version of Jyral Nadreth-My True Self

Comment

My Name is the full name of the P90 and my location is the 4077th from MASH
                    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Name- A game called Alan Wake that is never going to come out

Location? California of course.

Comment

name: mr kennedy cus when i made it he was my favorite wrestler, not so much now

location: grandstaff is a place from lost oddysey a video game for the 360
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Name: what i was eating at the time of registration
                          location: muffins live in a ginormous cookie jar in my house
                          sigpic

Comment

name is from bsg and i got the idea for using it on here from my cousin who also posts here

Comment

angry yet honest co-anchor on the new new york city news channel

location: lost & caught up in the most amazingly intriguing show ever

Comment

Working...
                              X