X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you get your name and location?

How did you get your name? And local?
    Mine emerged about two years ago when i started to brose GW, and i was shoked that the name wasn't taken because it fits me perfectly, the major part honers major john sheppard (at least thats who he was when i came up with it) and the shipper part comes from all the shipps i love, many more than what i listed on my siggy.(i think i listed them on my site). Then my local came from common scence, i just thought it might be cute.
    anyone else?
    Sorry if this has been done before.

Name: I love mythology, and since Pegasus is also the galaxy in which Atlantis is located, I wanted to have the name Pegasus. It was already taken, so I decided to be redundant and use "WingedPegasus".

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

StarshineRoxie is a nickname I've had for quite some time, because I love music and my first name is Roxann. There was a 60's song called "Good morning starshine" that my Mom used to play a lot and it reminded my friends of me because I'm an optimistic person and a morning person (or at least I was at the time).

My location is in Sam Carter's mind, because I really feel like I understand the way Sam thinks, she's very logical and similar to me in some respects. I'm also interested in higher science and am in University to be in Computer Science, which is another field that is mostly dominated by men and the classic geeks. I do get some really different interactions with people who find out I'm a geek too.
      Last edited by starshineRoxie; 28 December 2007, 07:16 PM.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

well for my screen name my name is Dave and my Favorite SG teams were SG 3 and SG 4, and my location should be self explanitory

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
          well for my screen name my name is Dave and my Favorite SG teams were SG 3 and SG 4, and my location should be self explanitory
          What part of LA?
          StarshineRoxie
          A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

Name: It's my name plus three random letters that turned out to be "ala".

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
              What part of LA?
              im in Eagle Rock

Comment

how I got my location> by being there, obviously

Comment

My name, loved atlantis and watched to remember it so i made the _babe34 part the same as my email.

My Location, i love down under, and my sheppard clone travels with me.. lol
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I chose my username a few years ago when I was lurking in the Harry Potter fandom. Mariel because I think it's a beautiful and unusual name, and Abbott after a minor Harry Potter character that was sorted into the house I'd go into (Hufflepuff).

Comment

There was a bot in the game "unreal" Called Avatar, i liked it
                      when i started playing "Red Alert" on WOL i tried using it Avatar was taken, and i did AvatarII, and as a total noob at the time a forgot my pass so had to make a new account... AvatarIII

this was in early 1998, around my 12th birthday, so this name is almost a decade old now.

it seems by searching it in google only i come up except one person on a forum who has totally stolen my name!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Amann was a name i used for Timesplitters. I've had it for 7 years now My location.....well, susie been trying to get me under the mistletoe to kiss her. Eventually she succeeded
                        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Name: derivation of a screen-name I've been using for years.

Location: needed something better than, "Somewhere, launching waffles out of a cannon." Thus, "Not applicable." was born.

Comment

cos oma loves salad.............

Comment

I chose 'shipper hannah' because I was a shipper, and I always wrote in lower-case on the internet.. for some reason.
                              I wish I could change it now, though. 'Shipper' just doesn't describe who I am anymore. I mean, I am a shipper, but I prefer angst. I would use capitals as well. I would probably name myself Andromache, that's the name I normally use nowadays.

My location is from an early poem by JRR Tolkien (Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva, The Cottage of Lost Play).
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X