Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pulling this thread up again, with a reminder to everyone that this is an off topic thread for chatting about everything and anything you like.

However, it is a S/J ship friendly thread. So, only pro S/J ship comments please. Thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone. A little plea from me....
      I'm trying to get all of my family videos onto the computer so I can put them on DVDs...
      Can anyone give me some clue as to how I do this? Please PM me if you know a way.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
        Just pulling this thread up again, with a reminder to everyone that this is an off topic thread for chatting about everything and anything you like.

However, it is a S/J ship friendly thread. So, only pro S/J ship comments please. Thanks.
        Ahh...Off Topic

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

OK so we can talk about any-thing here is that right so i don't get any-thing wrong?

hiya guys i think this is a good idea, and look forward to posting here even though i feel a little bit down about the different threads..

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            LOL...I would be so happy if that would happen!! ...The Lady at the Animal Welfare League told me that they were the biggest *Bottle Babies* she had ever seen I told her that they were definitely spoiled when it came to the eating dept ....My son was VERY happy when they went to solid food... He said next time I want to raise another litter could I please remember to *include* the mother that came with them ... The mom to these little guys was a Feral and when we trapped her to have her fixed the Vet said she had nothing to give the babies...no milk or anything so he believed that is why she left them right out in the open for me to find.....since I had raised her other two litters (when she weaned them she brought them out in the open for me to find) she trusted me ...... when she knew she couldn't keep this set alive....... makes you realize the power of instinct
            awwwwwwwwww ((((((((TAME)))))))))))))))))))))))

well done and that cat knows her little babies were going to be fine,i've always said cats were inteligent animals.
            I bet you miss them loads though...

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

For all of you that went through the *Kitty Saga* with me here are a few pictures of the kitties...they are NOT that good...the kitties did NOT want to have a picute taken AND the little vidcam my nephew had is a cheapo one ...plus my son's room is NOT the best lighting...so we did the best we could ...also I didn't know it but my son did take a picture of them at 1 week old...it is a very fuzzy picture but you can tell the difference in size from the first week to now at ten weeks ols

They are now off on their new journey to find new homes

Anyway here are *My Babies*

http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/T...st%20pictures/

Oh Tame, I was not here for the "Kitty Saga", but *hugs* for you and the kitties.
              Last edited by blueiris; 27 October 2004, 06:18 AM.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

If this is a protected thread for S/J shippers, shouldn't that be in the title?
                (Of course, what do I know?)
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  I'm not the only one that posts off topic.

This is my opinion.

Goodnight.
                  (((((((((SUEKAY)))))))))

Honey, I am still fairly new around here, and I post OT all the time! I find it pretty difficult to stay on topic over there when we are in hiatus, and the only things being discussed involve

So, at least I can come and chat about my puppy and Mr Ship around here now

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    If this is a protected thread for S/J shippers, shouldn't that be in the title?
                    (Of course, what do I know?)
                    It was started as just for Shippers,but in the interest of fairness,so any other GW Posters could join in,as long as it wasn't to post Anti-J/S stuff, the title was changed.

More to the point .....Hi ! Nice to meet you "here".

Kittens ,pups,I love them.*Sigh*
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                      awwwwwwwwww ((((((((TAME)))))))))))))))))))))))

well done and that cat knows her little babies were going to be fine,i've always said cats were inteligent animals.
                      I bet you miss them loads though...

wynterxx
                      Thanks wynter ((((hugs)))) they are in new homes
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        Oh Tame, I was not here for the "Kitty Saga", but *hugs* for you and the kitties.
                        Thank you ((hugs)) from what I hear they are in new homes now

So I hope that they will live long and happy kitty lives
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          It was started as just for Shippers,but in the interest of fairness,so any other GW Posters could join in,as long as it wasn't to post Anti-J/S stuff, the title was changed.

More to the point .....Hi ! Nice to meet you "here".

Kittens ,pups,I love them.*Sigh*

Pleased to meet ya!
                          And I hope there's lots of puppy and kitty chatter. And turtles and birds and squirrels and whatever critter passes one's path.

"What's the matter, am I not turtlely enough for ya?" - The Master of Desguise
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Gateworld Gang! I thought I would post here since no one's posted to it over the last couple of days. Got to keep the OT thread moving you know.

Happy Wednesday to everyone!

Life is good in Texas. Still waiting on the counting of ballots here in the states...nothing like waiting to see who the leader of your country is going to be.

You think with the tech we have today, it would a rather simple process.

Comment

For all of you that went through the *Kitty Saga* with me here are a few pictures of the kitties...they are NOT that good...the kitties did NOT want to have a picute taken AND the little vidcam my nephew had is a cheapo one ...plus my son's room is NOT the best lighting...so we did the best we could ...also I didn't know it but my son did take a picture of them at 1 week old...it is a very fuzzy picture but you can tell the difference in size from the first week to now at ten weeks ols

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! they are soooooo cute you are so lucky!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

One month late...

Those kitten pics were so adorable! Thanks for sharing. And that's so sweet that the mom knew to trust you with her brood. I'm glad you were able to fix her, though, so no more worries about babies and finding homes for them.

I had to put my cat, Timothy, to sleep last year. He was 18 years old and had been sick for a while. I had had him since I was 12, so he was a lifelong friend. I called him my son.

The vet told us that he only had a few months left back in October of 2002. The next month I booked an acting gig on a tour that started in January. I took it because I thought Timmy would be gone by then. But January came and he was still doing fairly well. So I had a talk with Timmy. I told him that if he had to go while I was gone, know that I loved him with all my heart. But if he could hold on until I got back, please try, because I wanted to be there for him and with him in the end.

He held on (!) until I got back in April 2003 and we got to spend some time together. Just days after I got back though, his health started to falter and we took him to the vet.

It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I cried all the way there, during and back. But I was there for him, which was the most important thing. And I got to hold him one last time. I don't know what I would have done if he had passed while I was still on tour, hundreds of miles away. I'm his mommy! I really believed he waited for me. I think he needed me, too.

ship sistah

p.s. I'm going back on tour in January and we still have the female cat Timmy grew up with. I consider her my little sister. She's now 20 years old, but she's doing fairly well health-wise. But I guess we should have a talk, too, before I go.
                                Last edited by sacme; 20 November 2004, 04:06 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X