Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have mentioned this before somewhere else, but wouldnt the show be so much better if they created a smart a** goa'uld to be the bad guy. Hillarity would ensue!! If him/her and jack were in the same room together i would be to busy LMAO to even finish watching the rest of the show
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

For all of you that went through the *Kitty Saga* with me here are a few pictures of the kitties...they are NOT that good...the kitties did NOT want to have a picute taken AND the little vidcam my nephew had is a cheapo one ...plus my son's room is NOT the best lighting...so we did the best we could ...also I didn't know it but my son did take a picture of them at 1 week old...it is a very fuzzy picture but you can tell the difference in size from the first week to now at ten weeks ols

They are now off on their new journey to find new homes

Anyway here are *My Babies*

http://photobucket.com/albums/v142/T...st%20pictures/
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Awwww! They are such cuties!
        I'm sure they'll find wonderful homes soon!
        All thanks to the care & love that MommaTame showered on them so affectionately!
        Thanks for sharing their story & the pix w/us.
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Tame..

(((((Hugs))))))
          They are sooooo beautiful..

Comment

(((((Tame))))) This is my favorite picture:
            Thanks for sharing your special babies. I know they will go to good homes. Give yourself a BIG HUG from this ole critter. Hang in there...
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

awwwww, Tame! they are SO pretty! I just want to snuggle them all

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                For all of you that went through the *Kitty Saga* with me here are a few pictures of the kitties...they are NOT that good...the kitties did NOT want to have a picute taken AND the little vidcam my nephew had is a cheapo one ...plus my son's room is NOT the best lighting...so we did the best we could ...also I didn't know it but my son did take a picture of them at 1 week old...it is a very fuzzy picture but you can tell the difference in size from the first week to now at ten weeks ols

Such pretty babies!! I wish I could have taken one... Afraid the pups would think they were a new chew toy!!

Tame is a good mommy!!

Comment

Let me guess, Pepe Le Peu is the black and white one, or am I dating myself by remembering the cartoon skunk? Anyway, real cuties. Hope they get wonderful homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    Let me guess, Pepe Le Peu is the black and white one, or am I dating myself by remembering the cartoon skunk? Anyway, real cuties. Hope they get wonderful homes.
                    LOL...yup you are correct

Pepe Le Peu is the black and white...little boy (from the cartoon)
                    Muzette - Grey and white ...little girl (Pepe's girlfriend in the cartoon)pronounced like music just with *z* and *t*
                    Fuzzy - Orange and white fuzzy one ...little boy...because he is Fuzzy
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

They are adorable and look so healthy!!!! What a fantastic job you and son did in raising them. Made me very nostalgic for when mine were that young. Thanks for posting the pics. It is good to see them in person. I know they will be adopted quickly to a good home; who could resist them. It would be even better if they could be adopted together.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL...I would be so happy if that would happen!! ...The Lady at the Animal Welfare League told me that they were the biggest *Bottle Babies* she had ever seen I told her that they were definitely spoiled when it came to the eating dept ....My son was VERY happy when they went to solid food... He said next time I want to raise another litter could I please remember to *include* the mother that came with them ... The mom to these little guys was a Feral and when we trapped her to have her fixed the Vet said she had nothing to give the babies...no milk or anything so he believed that is why she left them right out in the open for me to find.....since I had raised her other two litters (when she weaned them she brought them out in the open for me to find) she trusted me ...... when she knew she couldn't keep this set alive....... makes you realize the power of instinct

Comment

(((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))
                          Oh Tame,they're beautiful !
                          I'm a sop I know,but I really think the Mother cat knew you were the best possible human to trust with her babies.
                          *Sniffle*
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

(((FHB)))) well if you are a sop...then so am I ...cause I am still doing the sniffle to

Comment

oh, tame they are so cute, and so sweet, and i know it's a wrench ot give them up, i've had to give up kittnes twice and it was so awful to not have them around, but at least you know they're going to happy homes. and ehre, have a hug to make you feel better

(((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Tame they are just sooo cute! And what a good job you did! When you look at them just one week old they just look like little mewly frail things and now look at them! Proper little cats!!!

(((((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))))))

that's for coming home last night with no kitties...

Comment

Working...
                                X