X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    *squishy hugs*

Working like us normal peeps huh? Yeah it sucks... bug them til they cave or bribe! Hmm how about chocolate bownies? Everybody likes those no? heh

Hey Ria I didnt forget what I said in your green b4 promise!

ETA: Wonder who deleted 5 of my posts while I was gone... I know I had 11 before xmas
    Ronja - you're back!!!!

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      Ronja - you're back!!!!

i will ditto that!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

hey boo!!!

teehee!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

and thundy is correct again!!!

geesh how did that happen!!!

the Habs are my fave hockey team!!

The Montreal Canadiens!!!

Les Habitants

or more affectionately known as THE HABS!!!

teehee!!

oh!!! and i got to go see them play last night ... they only come to town twice a year so it is great to get to go!!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!

Comment

*giggles* thanks

Comment

*giggles* thanks
            Hokayyyy, that's Jensen Ackles, Milo, Michael, aaaannddd... who's the other two ??

eta : uugh! now it's Jared, Josh, XX??XX, Brendan & David ....

tsk!...tsk!... you like too many men, young lady !!!
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Bring on the Fuzzy Orange Pillows of Doom! And all for Tacos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                Hokayyyy, that's Jensen Ackles, Milo, Michael, aaaannddd... who's the other two ??

eta : uugh! now it's Jared, Josh, XX??XX, Brendan & David ....

tsk!...tsk!... you like too many men, young lady !!!
                Why only have one when u can have many huh huh huh??? Answer that! Ha!

Um lemme see it's... Jason Behr (funny that u know Brendan but not Jason ) and Paul Walker after Mike and the other one it's Chris Evans in the middle u know the half nekkid guy that I had briefly in my sig that u hated
                Last edited by Ronja; 23 January 2008, 01:38 PM.

Comment

You always were sick, Ronjypoos. I think I'll turn sigs off now, thanks.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                    You always were sick, Ronjypoos. I think I'll turn sigs off now, thanks.
                    Poor choice of words *mumbles* Naw I like my sig hehe *sigh*

Comment

sick?? huh!!!!

sounds like words of wisdom to me ....

isn't that why there are soooo many boys .... sooo you can have the zest of variety in your life!!!

teehee!!!

*sigh* soooo many boys soooo little time!!!!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!

Comment

Why only have one when u can have many huh huh huh??? Answer that! Ha!

Um lemme see it's... Jason Behr (funny that u know Brendan but not Jason ) and Paul Walker after Mike and the other one it's Chris Evans in the middle u know the half nekkid guy that I had briefly in my sig that u hated
                        I was guessing it's Jason Behr, but his smile is soooo wide & he looks so happy, in Roswell he's always serious or maybe smile a bit at the most.. ... and Paul Walker is the Fast&Furious guy, isn't it ?? well... I don't like the movie, why would I know that guy ? huh ? huh ??.... he's not in my radar of kewtness-ish
                        Chris Evan... oy! again... I hated your sig, why would I like or even recognize the guy ??

Ronja... Ronja... Ronja.... this sickness makes you confuse.... go back to sleep girl & snuggle with Daniel ... um... the OTHER Daniel!!!
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                          sick?? huh!!!!

sounds like words of wisdom to me ....

isn't that why there are soooo many boys .... sooo you can have the zest of variety in your life!!!

*sigh* soooo many boys soooo little time!!!!
                          I choose to take that as a compliment!

Indeed!

*sigh* I know. How is one to find the time???

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                            I was guessing it's Jason Behr, but his smile is soooo wide & he looks so happy, in Roswell he's always serious or maybe smile a bit at the most.. ... and Paul Walker is the Fast&Furious guy, isn't it ?? well... I don't like the movie, why would I know that guy ? huh ? huh ??.... he's not in my radar of kewtness-ish
                            Chris Evan... oy! again... I hated your sig, why would I like or even recognize the guy ??

Ronja... Ronja... Ronja.... this sickness makes you confuse.... go back to sleep girl & snuggle with Daniel ... um... the OTHER Daniel!!!
                            True! Max wasnt exactly the most joyful guy in the world was he But Jason is! Yeah Paul is from F&F and he's HOT! And the movies are awesome so shush and go away *g* But he was in She's All That, The Skulls, Into the Blue etc. too. Naw u have very poor taste in men u know that?

Hmmm I like that idea... Daniel & Daniel... not bad not bad at all thanks hon! *g*

Speaking of Jason tho... I just watched The Tattooist and OMG he's HOT in that one!!! *THUD* (the film is actually better then it sounds too)

Spoiler:

Yeah I'm a freakin sucker for tattoos too

Comment

Why are u lurking?

Comment

Why are u lurking?
                                Who me or Ainty lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X