Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* ...Angel whump..SOOOO good... There have been a few pretty good whumpy eps in Bones as well i seem to remember!

I am now on my second viewing of the whole series of Emergency...and loving it just as much the second time..
    sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
      *sigh* ...Angel whump..SOOOO good... There have been a few pretty good whumpy eps in Bones as well i seem to remember!

I am now on my second viewing of the whole series of Emergency...and loving it just as much the second time..
      Really? I am taking a break from Angel and Buffy to watch a little Bones- so that would be nice!

I still have so much of Emergency to watch! In fact I have sooooo much of so many things to watch! Been so busy with my PC I dont remember the last time I saw my TV!

Comment

I just discovered Emergency DVDs in our "to be filed" collection. I didn't know we had them. Woo Hoo!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been indulging in 10th Doctor whump.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Lucky you!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              I just discovered Emergency DVDs in our "to be filed" collection. I didn't know we had them. Woo Hoo!
              Indeedy!

Comment

Ah, he does whump well that David Tennant..
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I sat and watched X-Men 1 again this week, it was on Bravo I think...and then I watched it again straight afterwards on Bravo +1....I know.......it was just for the LOVELY whump that befell Mr Jackman, and of course its always best to watch it again just to check that the whump was done right the first time around..thats my excuse anyhoo..
                  sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Ah, he does whump well that David Tennant..
                    Oh he does whump INCREDIBLY well. There really wasn't enough whump in this latest season - not compared to the previous season. Some good stuff in The Stolen Earth though...

I sat and watched X-Men 1 again this week, it was on Bravo I think...and then I watched it again straight afterwards on Bravo +1....I know.......it was just for the LOVELY whump that befell Mr Jackman, and of course its always best to watch it again just to check that the whump was done right the first time around..thats my excuse anyhoo..
                    Yeah, I caught the tail end of it on the +1 and had to watch. I absolutely fell in love with both Hugh Jackman and Wolverine when I first saw that movie. I'd heard about it, was interested by the idea, and it came out on the cinema while I was living in Ibiza. When I got home my sister said "You've GOT to see X-Men, you will LOVE Hugh Jackman!" and it'd just come out on DVD so I bought the DVD, without even having seen the movie, sat down to watch it and gaaaaaaaahhh!

Wolverine is a freaking awesome character to whump - you can do anything to him and he'll survive! But crucially, he still feels the pain - of both the injury and the healing. Also, he's a delightful tortured and angsty hero. Oh my. I may have to dig out my DVDs and do some proper X-Men watching...
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh he does whump INCREDIBLY well. There really wasn't enough whump in this latest season - not compared to the previous season. Some good stuff in The Stolen Earth though...

Yeah, I caught the tail end of it on the +1 and had to watch. I absolutely fell in love with both Hugh Jackman and Wolverine when I first saw that movie. I'd heard about it, was interested by the idea, and it came out on the cinema while I was living in Ibiza. When I got home my sister said "You've GOT to see X-Men, you will LOVE Hugh Jackman!" and it'd just come out on DVD so I bought the DVD, without even having seen the movie, sat down to watch it and gaaaaaaaahhh!

Wolverine is a freaking awesome character to whump - you can do anything to him and he'll survive! But crucially, he still feels the pain - of both the injury and the healing. Also, he's a delightful tortured and angsty hero. Oh my. I may have to dig out my DVDs and do some proper X-Men watching...
                      Oh BLIMEY!!!...don't get me started again..*runs off to find the nearest Hugh Jackman whump*...........
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Oh BLIMEY!!!...don't get me started again..*runs off to find the nearest Hugh Jackman whump*...........
                        *looks at X-men Trilogy on shelf* hmmm once Doctor Who commentary has finished will chuck it on wolverine whump could be quite appealing

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                          *looks at X-men Trilogy on shelf* hmmm once Doctor Who commentary has finished will chuck it on wolverine whump could be quite appealing
                          Mmm. Sounds like we have similar plans for the evening!

Just finished up watching the Season 2 Dr Who Confidentials from the DVDs and thinking about digging out the X-Men DVDs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmm. Sounds like we have similar plans for the evening!

Just finished up watching the Season 2 Dr Who Confidentials from the DVDs and thinking about digging out the X-Men DVDs.

Yup

I was rewatching the ep on bbc three and got half way through before I notice dthe massive "commentary" button in the corner so I missed half of it *shakes head* but yeah I am gonna make the major effort to get up and walk the whole five feet to the dvd shelves and get the disc, such an effort tonight

Comment

Looks like I've spawned a couple of monsters for the evening.....I have to say I REALLY loved the whumpy bit atop the statue of liberty...*sighs at the thought of Wolverine dribbling blood down his leather jacket..poor lamb*...
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                                Yup

I was rewatching the ep on bbc three and got half way through before I notice dthe massive "commentary" button in the corner so I missed half of it *shakes head* but yeah I am gonna make the major effort to get up and walk the whole five feet to the dvd shelves and get the disc, such an effort tonight
                                That's my problem too. The effort of putting the laptop aside, getting off the sofa and bending down to swap discs in the machine!

So was the commentary any good? Who did it? RTD? DT? CT?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X