This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akren View Post
    My username is my acutal name is real life (I couldn't think of anything better @ the time! ).
    How do you pronounce it, if I may be so curious?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Argosy View Post
      I usually go by the name Argosy Special Ops. because they were the first space Navy SEALS I had ever seen in a sci-fi show.

Now a days when I sign onto a new community I just shorten it to Argosy.

The Argosy is the Naval arm of the High Guard in Gene Rodenberry’s Andromeda.

Argosy Special Operations is the elite special forces of the Argosy.

Other branches of the High Guard are the Lancer Corp. witch is like their Marine Corp., & I believe the Home Guard which are the planetary defense forces which is very much like our own (U.S.) National Guard.
      Awesome! I love the text in your sig. Not cortana.

Comment

Id just like to say that i dont intend my username to be ruse i wanted vald u see but that had already gone so i took Impaler and if u know whats im ona bout, bout a man known as vlad the impaler because of the way he killed people and if you dont know dracula was based on him.

Comment

I am part Wolf No seriously it is from an AD@D character that managed to live to 23rd level, my longing living character.
          sigpic

Comment

my life long nickname has always been PJ so i decided to borroow this idea from the wwe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVuWY...eature=related

(1:41)

Comment

My username comes from polish fantasy book. Real Achaja is a great warrior but also beautiful and smart woman. I like her adventures- and I've started using her name.
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

idlewild has been my user name for eons it seems like. I was looking for a good screen name and happened to see the word on a road map believe it or not, liked it and it's stuck. It now just me, I can't fathom having another user name. I use it everywhere. And like here, sometimes I use the numbers 202 as well.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

pharaoh atem http://pharaoh.ichigo.nu/?info

Atemu is actually the spirit of the mighty Pharaoh who once ruled Egypt 3,000 years ago. To save the world, he sealed evil within the Sennen Puzzle, but he had to seal his own soul too. The puzzle was broken apart and remained unsolved for thousands of years, until destiny brought the puzzle to Mutou Yugi. He was able to piece together the complicated puzzle and awaken the spirit of the Pharaoh that resided within.

Of course, he has no recollection of his days as the Pharaoh, and his past was one of the biggest mysteries of the series. At the beginning of the Battle City arc, he visits the Domino Museum and learns from Ishizu about his past as the Pharaoh, and that the only way to get his memories back is to collect the 3 god cards - the keys to his memories - in Kaiba's upcoming Battle City Tournament.
                  When he senses danger, he appears and takes over Yugi - especially during duels - and takes care of the situation. Shadi once entered Yugi's mind after Duelist Kingdom, and got lost in the confusing maze of illusions, trying to find the room to Atemu's closely guarded soul.

Atemu is likeable but unreachable, and the poor guy is constantly being targeted by villains - Pegasus from Duelist Kingdom, Marik from Battle City, Dartz from Doom, and Kaiba throughout the series. It's not easy being the Pharaoh and the King of Games.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

My username is the name of the main character in a Halo fan fiction I'm working on. Kala Sathinee is a Sangheili Special Operations officer.
                    sigpic

Comment

David The gaul:

Well, my name is David, and "Gaul" is the english translation for "Gaulois" ( Celtic ancestors of the French People)
                      Most Known Gauls are Vercingetorix (History) and Asterix (comics)

Comment

Crazy Tom, after the vetaran leader of C Toon from Enders' Game.

Comment

naamiaiset means masquerade in finnish.

Comment

My username means I watch too much Futurama

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              My username means I watch too much Futurama
                              yes.

Comment

My username means that "Pegasus" was already taken.

And yes, I do realize that it's painfully redundant.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X