This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
    Cold Fuzz is a play on the title Hot Fuzz, the British cop movie starring Simon Pegg. The username is pretty appropriate because I'm looking to be a cop as soon as the economy gets better and police academies in my area open up. It's also appropriate on another level because it's constantly cold and foggy where I live. On top of that, I become a pretty cold ******* when people piss me off--and they invariably do in my current and future line of work.
    Remind me never to tick you off. *Hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      Remind me never to tick you off. *Hugs*
      *Hugs back*

Thanks for the hug. It takes a lot to upset me so don't worry about it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
        ... I happened to be eating said baked good when I signed up for the forum and my usual nick was already taken.
        Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        *Wants to know what ^'s usual nick was*
        I'm also curious.

I was thinking about starting this thread and searched and found one. Found out about a few and I'm still curious about others. Many people know mine, but here you go.

SPelling IMpaired MAN - I started using it when I was 12 and 15 years later it's still my username when I need one. My ability spelling has improved only slightly.
        sigpic

Comment

Jper = Jasper.

Of course I have many aliases. And nicknames.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

My user name... Starfist

It comes from the title of a series of books I enjoy.
            The books are written by a duo. One was in the US Army, One was in the US Marines.

I started to read the novels about 8 to 10 years ago.

ttyl
            Starfist
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Mine: I like the Ancients, especially the scientist ones, in Stargate; and I do like science and math

But basically, I'm terrible of making up a name..... just terrible.
              (Couldn't really think of anything else without my brain hurting!)
              There is always one.

Comment

To Be Announced.
                Mia: Don't you hate that?
                Vincent: Hate what?
                Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Well, Matt comes from the Dutch word 'Matteo', an extension of whatever crazy God the Dutch once worshipped back in the 1400's for a brief period of time under, Silver from the periodic element Mercury - not to mention my love for Freddie Mercury's musical talents -, and 3k is an amalgamation of a mispronunciation of 'frea-kay". Freaky!

Spoiler:
                  No, not really. Matt's my first name, Silver's just a cool last name I made up, and 3k is just there. I honestly forgot why 3k exists, but I'd like to think that, when I do find the answer to that question, everything else will just make sense...
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

My username - Caren Jackson is the second one I've had on GW. The first was Dr.J. However I got sick and tired of people thinking I was a guy. So I changed it.

Caren being a different spelling of my name and Jackson because I'm a Daniel Jackson fan. That's about it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just the random musings of an insane person

Comment

Mine? My first name. The PROPER way to spell my first name. I am so sick of any document with my name on having a z instead of an s and i dont particularly go for imaginative names.

my nickname which i prefer is a shortened version of my name. Susie my mother gave me it and everyone who knows me calls me it
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

"Bajka" in Polish means "story for children". My dad call me Bajka in child because I read so much, and it`s too similar to my real name Barbara.
                          sigpic

Comment

DeliRicia is for Delirious and Delicia

Delicia came from the song "Patricia the Stripper" by Chris De Burgh. My name is Patricia, and I liked the song and Delicia, so, I kept it on several forums.
                            And then, I collapsed it with Delirious, 'cause my friend and I liked to do delirious things and I once said: "Deliriously delicious"

So I kept it!! That's the story of my Username!!

Comment

Aint Right = SG1 without Jack!! *pouts*

then it started to just be a good description of MOI!!! teehee!!

teehee!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Science Fiction and Coffee... two mainstays of my life.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                                Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                                sigpic
                                now also appearing on DeviantArt
                                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Working...
                                X