Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, just passing this on in case anyone is interested

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people to participate in an online questionnaire for my PhD thesis that is examining the development of gender and sexuality.

The online questionnaire can be found at:

http://www.queerdevelopment.com *

The questionnaire is open to anybody (queer or otherwise). It consists of mostly multiple-choice questions and takes about 25-50 minutes to complete. More information about my project can also be found by going to the above link.

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated!

Jaimie Veale

* "Queer" is a reclaimed word that represents sexual and gender diversity. I acknowledge that it is not a term that all people identify with, and it's not the preferred term for everybody.

Jaimie Veale http://www.jaimieveale.com
    Graduate Research Assistant & PhD Candidate
    School of Psychology/Te Kura Hinengaro Tangata
    College of Humanities and Social Sciences
    Massey University Auckland
    Albany Village Campus
    Library Building., level 3
    New Zealand

Ph: +64-9-4140800 Extension: 41230
    Location Albany Village Library Building
    Room 3.29, 2nd floor
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Hey guys, just passing this on in case anyone is interested
      Hi everyone,I'm looking for people to participate in an online questionnaire for my PhD thesis that is examining the development of gender and sexuality.
      Thanks for passing this along. It is an interesting survey.
      I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
      Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Ive done the survey and I am actually interested in seeing the results when they are published

Comment

I will keep an eye out for them

I was intrigued by the sibling questions. My twin sister is queer.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I took the survey too, it was very interesting

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
              Here's some news about the "Don't ask, don't tell " rule.
              http://news.yahoo.com/s/po/20080522/...ntaskabodyblow
              Darn, I don't know how I missed reading this post the first time around. This is very encouraging, and maybe someday very soon we will join other nations who see that sexual preference is not an issue, individuals in the military can still get the job done, and do it well - Pres Bus:"Her airmanship and courage directly contributed to the successful accomplishment of important missions under extremely hazardous conditions." Now does that sound like someone who is bad for morale and endangering others around them?
              Thanks (belatedly) for posting this here!
              I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
              Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

I did the survey too....also thought it was good and it did make me think about my childhood a lot lol....I think I'm going to forward the link to my other LGBT friends
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Some nice and interesting news from Planet Out regarding travel around the world.

http://www.planetout.com/travel/arti...travel/awards/

Comment

Nashville suprised me... the South's usually filled with conservative hicks, and i do mean that in the most affectionate way Cardiff on the other hand is not that big of a suprise... anybody who watches Torchwood would understand why
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

My sister just came out to my mum, then handed me the phone so I had to talk her through it. My sister isn't the most serious person, so my mum was pretty sure she was just joking. Uh, no.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

My sister just came out to my mum, then handed me the phone so I had to talk her through it. My sister isn't the most serious person, so my mum was pretty sure she was just joking. Uh, no.
                        Uh oh...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Uh oh...
                          Hehe... it was like:

"You've seen her Jodie Foster and Sandra Bullock posters right?"

"Yeah, but you have those too. Not to mention all the Amanda Tapping..."

"Gah! Yeah, because they're awesome. Her posters are just one of the many hints... you know the necklace she hides from you? The big poster of 'the kiss'?"

"Is she just messing with me?"

"Guh."
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by nzneep View Post
                            hehe... It Was Like:

"you've Seen Her Jodie Foster And Sandra Bullock Posters Right?"

"yeah, But You Have Those Too. Not To Mention All The Amanda Tapping..."

"gah! Yeah, Because They're Awesome. Her Posters Are Just One Of The Many Hints... You Know The Necklace She Hides From You? The Big Poster Of 'the Kiss'?"

"is She Just Messing With Me?"

"guh."
                            Lol!!
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

ah geez Neep... that's both extremely funny and quite sad
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

you're poor mother...hahaha...I like the idea of there being someone on hand to 'talk her through it' lol

FFLAG need to offer that service.

"Hi Mum/Dad/Other significant family or non family member, I'm gay, here's David on the phone who will talk you through it."

Heh, I never 'came out' to my youngest brother...I was just gay around him while he was young so he never assumed otherwise.

Your conversation does remind me of the 'ten reasons you know your son/daughter is gay lists'.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X