No announcement yet.

The GLBT and GSA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you can "date" someone of the opposite gender but not someone of the same gender? that's just idiotic... does this mean the Sims is unsuitable for people under 18?
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      does this mean the Sims is unsuitable for people under 18?
      LOL!! Who knows... It's possible.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

have you seen the Sims music vids on youtube? there's straight couples, gay couples, couples with babies, teenage angst, "whoohoo"ing [( that's what they call sex )]... and then are the separate model d/l you can get for different shows and movies... hell, they even have a fan pack for final fantasy!

edit: http://youtube.com/watch?v=AQLZJg3LIU0
        Last edited by Lilith; 29 April 2008, 10:46 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Dang, now you make me want to play the Sims again...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            have you seen the Sims music vids on youtube? there's straight couples, gay couples, couples with babies, teenage angst, "whoohoo"ing [( that's what they call sex )]... and then are the separate model d/l you can get for different shows and movies... hell, they even have a fan pack for final fantasy!

edit: http://youtube.com/watch?v=AQLZJg3LIU0

Very interesting clip. It's not my normal fare (if there is such a thing as normal), but it's not bad.

Comment

Hey guys... I am back... again. I got good news. I now have a full-time job w/mandatory overtime. Live with roommates. And I think there might be something going on between me and my boss.

Comment

whoohoo!! congrats matt!! that's great news!
                sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you Matt and I second Lilith's woohoo! May the good times continue to roll.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    Nice to see you Matt and I second Lilith's woohoo! May the good times continue to roll.
                    *hugs*

here you are my fellow Gay4

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                      *hugs*

here you are my fellow Gay4
                      of course I have returned to my natural habitat
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Whoa...it's bee awhile since I poked my nose in here. *runs to catch up a bit*

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
                        Schools like to be seen as doing something about problems. Schools will waste money on frivelous things such as this insted of tackleing real issues such as bullying and harassment.

Government discrimination from a different angle and from a different country.

Singapore has recently re-vamped it's video game rateing legislation and has lumped "Homosexual themes" with crime, adult themes etc. As a gamer my self of an affected orientation I am outraged by it and I am woundering what your oppinions are on the topic.

References:
                        http://gamepolitics.com/2008/04/23/i...-game-ratings/
                        http://www.plu.sg/society/?p=104
                        Being a gamer too, I certainly don't care for this bit of legislation at all. My only hope is that it won't catch on in other countries. Having others tell us what they believe to be a 'social threat' is just silly. This type of thinking is what prompts the one's balancing indecisively on the tightrope to tumble in a landside to anothers views and just reinforces the negativity about it in others. The media can be a powerful thing.

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
                        *Pulls out a goa'uld healing device and atempts to revive the thread*

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23551136-2,00.html

Something interesting in the news here in Australia

What does everyone here think of that.

In my own personal oppinion I am sure that changeing the words to more politically correct words like "Partner" will increase discrimination insted of decreaseing it. The things that the political correctness brigade get behind often end up being ridiculed by society. A lot of people here in Australia are against political correctness

Me, I am still going to refer to M/F couples as Husband and Wife, M/M couples as husband and Husband and F/F couples as Wife and Wife. Why do I have to bow down to an idiotic lobyiest group?
                        I might be the only one here to disagree. Having been that wife route before, I just don't have great connotations with the word really. I'm cool with others using whatever words they want and will willingly use them when needed to address others as well. It's just not my thing though. When I was dating my ex, we were simply gf's or in the most conservative wording, my partner. I didnt have a problem with it and neither did she. *shrug*

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                        Hey guys... I am back... again. I got good news. I now have a full-time job w/mandatory overtime. Live with roommates. And I think there might be something going on between me and my boss.
                        Sounds like someone opened up a treasure chest. Good luck with it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          Sounds like someone opened up a treasure chest. Good luck with it all!
                          Well, it's all a bit complicated (Ironically, I work in a warehouse). His name is Chris, 36, bisexual, separated from his wife and kids (don't know the full story there), while I am turning 24. He's definitely a fun person to be around, and certainly a little bit on the crazy side of things (hey, can be a good thing ).

Besides that, there is another guy who also likes me. His name is Nick, turning 21, gay, and often checks me out but doesn't want to know he is (when I am aware, I look over and he looks away - just happened this Friday).

Obviously, my ability to attract guys precedes me by far.

Comment

well you obviously like Chris... try getting together after work at the pub or something... get to know him a bit better... or you could invite nick along as well and make it a guys night out sort of deal...
                            sigpic

Comment

Does anyone actually post on here anymore?

Seems to have been dead for the last couple of days... Kind of hard to join something that doesn't exist you know
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater88 View Post
                                Does anyone actually post on here anymore?

Seems to have been dead for the last couple of days... Kind of hard to join something that doesn't exist you know
                                ((((Amber)))))

people, meet my amazing girlfriend

and yes we do post here, from time to time, but just not daily, just when we have something to say

Comment

Working...
                                X