• Show
Clear All

That's pretty cool!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

In 2004, when Oregon briefly was allowing gay marriages, Bruce and Ron (who live in Washington state) decided to take advantage of it, and since I lived in Oregon at the time, they called and asked if I'd like to come and be part of the wedding. I was so excited, I could hardly stand it. So we met in Portland, and the ceremony was in the Rose Garden of Washington Park, and Ron's sister was the other witness, along with his parents and some friends of theirs. It was lovely, and we were all a little weepy, but very happy.

Unfortunately, the law allowing these marriages got overturned and all the marriages were dissolved.

I have lots of lovely pictures from the event, though. I think Washington state is now allowing gay marriages, and when the two of them decided to take advantage of that, I'll be at that one, too.

Comment

Like a virgin.... touched for the very first time... like a viiii-iiiirgin...

Aaaaaanyway...

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Unfortunately, the law allowing these marriages got overturned and all the marriages were dissolved.
        Sorry to hear that - I hope they can take advantage and have a second wedding soon (so you all can get wedding-weepy again )
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I seem to have wandered in on a very interesting subject of discussion, though I'm not quite sure if it's about sex, hermits, repression of something or something else.
          kinda all three at once.... 'cept there's nothing really repressed about me i believe in screaming it all from the rooftops, no holding back! i seem to scare away a lot of ppl that way.... dunno why they'd be afraid tho.... it's just a few whips and chains, and i wouldn't do anything without a proper consent contract.....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

*runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              *runs away*
              oh hush, you love it! no sense in denying the truth!
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                kinda all three at once.... 'cept there's nothing really repressed about me i believe in screaming it all from the rooftops, no holding back! i seem to scare away a lot of ppl that way.... dunno why they'd be afraid tho.... it's just a few whips and chains, and i wouldn't do anything without a proper consent contract.....
                only on the rooftops??
                Last edited by SoulReaver; 31 May 2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

My dear Lilith, you are incorrigible........... Please continue.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

you and i both dear.... not counting family, the only human interaction i get is at work....
                    we are kin then

I seem to have wandered in on a very interesting subject of discussion, though I'm not quite sure if it's about sex, hermits, repression of something or something else.

I'm among those who feel it is better to live and let live than to condemn someone for who they are. My brother is gay, and he and his partner have been together for over 30 years, and even if he wasn't my brother I'd still say he's one of the nicest people around, and his partner is as much my brother as my biological brother is - two brothers, instead of one.
                    nice

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    My dear Lilith, you are incorrigible........... Please continue.
                    sigpic

Comment

Why does this thread need a a "safe word"
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Why does this thread need a a "safe word"
                        with Lilith...trust me, yes you do
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                          with Lilith...trust me, yes you do
                          I'm not the one needing a "safe word"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            I'm not the one needing a "safe word"
                            Ummm..your pain guy, good luck with that
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                              Ummm..your pain guy, good luck with that
                              ROFLMAO!!

sigpic

Comment

Tonight's safe word is: Peridot.

Carry on.
                                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 31 May 2012, 10:56 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X