The GLBT and GSA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all.

Here are a couple of pictures of me en-femme.
    Sadly I don't have any more recent pictures.

Spoiler:

"What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello there!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nice dresses Starfist.
        sigpic

Comment

i really like that yellow number your pink-haired friend is wearing too bad i don't have the figure for it.... but i am kind of envious of her legs... bet she has legs to die for...
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

g'day all
            sigpic
            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

all this talk of cross dressing is making me think of the DS9 ep where Quark dressed up as a woman.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                i really like that yellow number your pink-haired friend is wearing too bad i don't have the figure for it.... but i am kind of envious of her legs... bet she has legs to die for...
                I remember an oboist I met in college who would regularly dye her hair either bubblegum pink or blue. Every once in a while, she'd don neon orange too. Exotic colors can be tricky to pull off but she was someone who made it work regularly. Her girlfriend was quite an interesting contrast as she was sporting the goth look at the time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  I remember an oboist I met in college who would regularly dye her hair either bubblegum pink or blue. Every once in a while, she'd don neon orange too. Exotic colors can be tricky to pull off but she was someone who made it work regularly. Her girlfriend was quite an interesting contrast as she was sporting the goth look at the time.
                  she'd be awfully difficult to miss in the dark.......

Comment

A couple of the pictures I've posted are on deviantart...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Hello there!
                    Hello there Falcon... D

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz
                    Nice dresses Starfist.
                    Thank you. I aim to 'pass' as we say. And not go over the top.

Originally posted by Lilith
                    really like that yellow number your pink-haired friend is wearing too bad i don't have the figure for it.... but i am kind of envious of her legs... bet she has legs to die for...
                    She did have legs to die for. And was fantastic when I asked if I could have my picture taken with her.
                    Sadly I didn't manage to get my picture taken with the winner of 'Miss Sparkle' that year. She was fantastic.
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      my best friend once dyed her bangs neon green.... her brothers said it looked like Shrek sneezed in her hair.... i saw it a few weeks after and little faded and i had to agree didn't help she's a natural blonde.... i've always wanted to put blue streaks in my hair, but it's so dark that i'd have to use industrial strength bleach just to lighten it enough to get the colour visable....

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                      A couple of the pictures I've posted are on deviantart...

She did have legs to die for. And was fantastic when I asked if I could have my picture taken with her.
                      Sadly I didn't manage to get my picture taken with the winner of 'Miss Sparkle' that year. She was fantastic.
                      ooh! another deviant! there's a lot of us on GW my dev is here.... but fair warning, it's been ages since i last uploaded something new.... i have a bunch of stuff laying around me house and me hardrive that i need to upload -.-;

also, you don't wear anything that short unless you've one hell of a set of legs to show off
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Legs that go up to ... very high...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

also, you don't wear anything that short unless you've one hell of a set of legs to show off
                          i have average, hairy, muscular... basically manly legs
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                            i have average, hairy, muscular... basically manly legs
                            No short skirts for you then...

Comment

i've worn my fare share of mini-skirts
                              *no haloween pics for Falcon*
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, darn it....

Comment

Working...
                                X