sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

And Ellen's
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        My nephew's best friend just committed suicide. He was such a gorgeous and, I thought, confident boy.

This is just ****.
        Anyone who says "I'm not homophobic but..." contributes to this environment.
        My condolences for your loss. And you're correct about the "I'm not homophobic but..." statements by various people. That's enabling and people don't realize what they're doing.
        sigpic

Comment

honest to god i am crying right now over these suicides why do people do this why can't they just accept these people one of my best friends ever is Bi and we all treat him like a normal person and we have known him for 11 years now
          EDIT: last time we went to a rodeo there was some guys laughing about a BI that was there me Merv and Danny... the worst injury was a sprained ankle
          sigpic

Comment

a banner i found
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
              honest to god i am crying right now over these suicides why do people do this why can't they just accept these people one of my best friends ever is Bi and we all treat him like a normal person and we have known him for 11 years now
              EDIT: last time we went to a rodeo there was some guys laughing about a BI that was there me Merv and Danny... the worst injury was a sprained ankle
              A lot of people are self-righteous and are simply incapable of a live and let live mindset. It's hypocrisy plain and simple and it's easier for some people to hate someone than to understand someone.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                A lot of people are self-righteous and are simply incapable of a live and let live mindset. It's hypocrisy plain and simple and it's easier for some people to hate someone than to understand someone.
                sad but true
                sigpic

Comment

My nephew's best friend just committed suicide. He was such a gorgeous and, I thought, confident boy.
                  I'm sorry. Hugs to you and your nephew.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Comment

hmm... what annoys me the most is that people find it so hard to believe that I'm gay... thank you stereotypes!!! *drips with sarcasm* people around me question me more than I've ever questioned myself! they love to label others and sometimes you simply cannot... we're all individuals who have the right to express themselves as long as it doesn't bring real harm to anyone.... some narrow-minded people may say being around gay/trans people harm them - 'it hurts me to look at guy in a skirt' or 'it makes me sick to see to women kissing' but isn't it just prejudice? it hurts *us* for them to say such things! do we really have to choose who is more important? why can't we just leave each other in peace, live our lives and accept the fact that everyone has the right to be who they want! they don't have to *understand*, because they never will (everyone is different and has their own point of view and perspective/life experience), all I'm asking for is acceptance! *sigh* dreaming about Utopia again...?
                      sigpic

Comment

the day utopia is realized is the day the world will come to an end
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Had a bit of a lol-worthy moment yesterday at my company's annual party. One of the people I get along with really well at work comes up to me and while we're watching the people on the dance floor she suddenly gives me a notch and goes something like this:

Colleague: "L, in your honest opinion, you have got to admit that D's wife has a beautifully rounded butt, doesn't she?"

She barely keeps herself from pointing at the woman in question.

Me: "You mean that butt currently enveloped in that tight jeans of hers?"

She eagerly nods, and I smile... and then she happily bounded back towards the dance floor, making me shake my head in amusement. She's a straight one, but she's unbelievably awesome.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

fun times..... Used to do that all the time with my friends.... We'd go to the mall and sit in the food court and critique the best features of anyone who passed us.... Boy, girl, it didn't matter
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              fun times..... Used to do that all the time with my friends.... We'd go to the mall and sit in the food court and critique the best features of anyone who passed us.... Boy, girl, it didn't matter
                              I do that wherever I go.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                                I do that wherever I go.
                                At my workplace, there's a wide variety of visitors. And yes, I quietly check guys out. It usually happens in the form of one-liners I would quietly say to myself like Hmmm... or Yeeaahhhh. Other common responses include meh, lunatic, and rawr.
                                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 12 March 2012, 02:30 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X