• Time
  • Show
Clear All

also G'Day all i know i haven't been 'ere much
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      This may or may not seem strange, but sometimes I wonder about whether if I had been a man I'd still be gay or maybe I'd be straight, liking the ladies.

I know, my mind likes to twist itself into questions without answers, or factual answers anyway.
      I can relate to that thought Falcon.
      When I was younger I often wondered about what would of happend if I had been born female. Would I have been a lesbian or straight? who knows. I still sometimes have those thoughts.
      But I am happy as I am. I don't think I would have it any other way.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I'd rather not think too much about - I generally end up more frustrated.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Falcon, I hope I haven't said anything to upset you..?
          But I agree with you. Those kind of thoughts can make you frustrated.

Comment

sometime i wish i was born a guy.... it's a fleeting thought that i don't get often and when i do, i'm usually sexually fustrated and horny as all hell or i'm at my electrolisis apointment and thinking "if i were a guy, my facial hair wouldn't be unwanted or unseemly and i wouldn't be here getting the folicles electrocuted"
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Having facial hair is one of the things I hate about being a guy.
              Electrolysis is an option. But it's one I would only consider if I chose to transition.
              That is something I've considered and thought about. But where I am in my life it is not an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                Having facial hair is one of the things I hate about being a guy.
                Electrolysis is an option. But it's one I would only consider if I chose to transition.
                That is something I've considered and thought about. But where I am in my life it is not an option.
                it's not too bad... for the most part, unless i'm having a v sensetive day, i don't feel the needle or the charge.... the part that sucks is when she pulls out the burnt hair.... that hurts.... and all the numbing cremes she has access too don't work on me... i need prescription strength stuff, which of course, i don't have the money for, nor a doctor to prescribe it
                sigpic

Comment

My nephew's best friend just committed suicide. He was such a gorgeous and, I thought, confident boy.

This is just ****.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    My nephew's best friend just committed suicide. He was such a gorgeous and, I thought, confident boy.

This is just ****.
                    sorry to hear of your loss....

Comment

Anyone who says "I'm not homophobic but..." contributes to this environment.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

perhaps it's not entirely the fault of those who are truly bullies, sure they don't help matters any and what true bullies do is downright barbarous but with bullying you can deal with it one of 2 ways.....ignore their insults and stand up for yourself if they get physical or let their insults get to you and roll over and play dead when they get physical

I got bullied a lot back in grade school because back then I was too much of a pacifist....now though everybody knows not to do any bullying around me cuz I'd kick their a$$es into next week

and some people with psychological/emotional issues can be very good actors.....the daughter of a friend of ours recently committed suicide too and the week before she seemed happy and confident too....sometimes there is just no rhyme or reason.....she was studying to be a doctor FCOL! what could she have possibly had to be unhappy about? I think she did have certian psychological issues though.....it's possible your nephew had certain psychological issues too and like our friend's daughter was keeping it well under wraps

but ultimately these analyses won't take away the grief and pain you feel right now...only love and support form your friends and family can do that...my purpose was to make sure there is no misplaced blame

Comment

This is just ****.

Condolences
                          sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

This is just ****.
                            ****ing idiot bullies! sorry to hear about this... how's your nephew holding up?

saw this on dA earlier tonight and thought it was appropiate

Hate by ~6-0-3-9 on deviantArt
                            sigpic

Comment

This is just ****.
                              im so sorry for you and i know what your going though both of my best friends cousins committed suicide the youngest was 17 im pretty sure
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

saw this on dA earlier tonight and thought it was appropiate
                                http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20..._9-d4qy5kj.jpg
                                Hate by ~6-0-3-9 on deviantArt
                                if i try and find 1 person in my town (of 14, 000) who dosen't agree with this poster i will be looking for about 3 weeks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X