X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[mod snip]
    Originally posted by Erised View Post
    It may be a tradition, but this is the one that should never be forgotten. It is not about following a tradition either, it is about having morals!
    Yeah but what YOU think is morals is all about tradition! What do you think came first morals or tradition?

If you TOUCH, you cheat.

*note: friendly hugs and handshakes don't count.
    Gee but theres some people who get really jealous if they see they gf or bf even getting a hug. Do you think these people are more "moral" then you?

Well I do not think any society is superior to others, but I do believe that all societies make mistakes.
    Has anyone ever asked a muslim woman how she feels when her husband has numerous wives? And somehow, it is only ok for men to have many wives, but if a woman lays her eyes on another man, she is sentenced to die in the most horrible way.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,2082705,00.html
    You know, there are tons of cases when a woman was being stoned to death for this, cheating (didn't you say cheating was ok? Well in this case it is only ok for a man). A while ago I read an article about a woman sentenced to be stoned to death for being raped. Did you hear it right? She got raped and that was her crime! So I guess yes, in a way, some aspects of our society (and do not say christian, not everyone is religious), are superior to those countries where the majority of people are muslims. So do not tell us about other societies that share your views just to prove your argument. You won't win.
    Sure but your way off the base here i wasnt talking about stoning (im against death penalty and punishing adultrery like its a crime is just barbaric) im just talking about the fact that they can have more then 1 wife. Youre going offtopic to make an argument (now THATs cheating btw ).

Now if your not comfy with the muslim example then you can pick ANY other society with poly-gamy thats not as tough as the muslims if you prefer.

You can never rule out pregnancy and STDs. Condoms break and birth control pills fail. I don't think that it is right to have sex unless you are mature enough not to run away if you get a girl pregnant.
    Your right theres always a risk but in the worse case theres all kinds of things the abortive pill (unless your against that too )

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Ok...I had to google "Abortion Pill" to see if it was real...and it is.

Abortion Pill

Although it only works for pregnencies 8 weeks or less. Anyway, do you think she would want an abortion? What if she wants to have the baby?
    Then its her choice she can keep it obviously duh. What would YOU do if you got your gf preggers and she too wants to keep the baby?

You've hurt her already by cheating on her.
    No i havent.

Keeping her in the dark just makes it worse because it shows that she cannot trust you.
    But like im saying this isnt about trust. Maybe if we were married (maybe. even then) but here your so wrong. IMO.

No, you lied to all of us, and that is wrong.
    Oh thats just great so thats not OK either First i was so wrong about cheating, but if none of this happend id still wrong for lying. So whatever happens im allways wrong then huh?
    Last edited by Madeleine; 02 June 2007, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I care about video games.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by The_New_Anubis View Post

Then its her choice she can keep it obviously duh. What would YOU do if you got your gf preggers and she too wants to keep the baby?
        I'd try to be a good father.

Which you won't be at 15.

But like im saying this isnt about trust. Maybe if we were married (maybe. even then) but here your so wrong. IMO.
        So wait, you're telling me that relationships (and even marriage, sort of) are NOT build on trust?

Is that what you're saying?

Oh thats just great so thats not OK either First i was so wrong about cheating, but if none of this happend id still wrong for lying. So whatever happens im allways wrong then huh?
        Uh-yup. Don't worry, it's not a big deal being wrong. You need to learn that too. I mean, she is your first girlfriend, so there's bound to be unknowns.

You're getting life lessons all over the place today.

Comment

Which you won't be at 15.
          And trust me i dont want to. Yikes!

So wait, you're telling me that relationships (and even marriage, sort of) are NOT build on trust?

Is that what you're saying?
          NO im saying that trust is NOT built on who you sleep with. i gave you example sof what i think of trust, like
          1 You can trust each other that you wont give each other a std. that means dont get hot if you aint got (rubber) at least if your "cheating".
          2 Trust that she wont get preggers on me! LOL.
          3 Want another example? Well say she smokes a joint (Somone spoke of crack thats why im saying this ) and if i dunno the cops come to me and ask if i witness her smoking a joint then she can trust me im NEVER telling on her (to protect her).
          4 If she tell me some intimat secret for example about her parents or her child life then she can trust me im not telling anyone about it ever.

You know, real serious stuff that realy hurts if you break trust.
          basiclly the same way all my friends can trust me (cept for the std and the preggers part LOL).
          See? Theres many ways to REALLY trust someone

You're getting life lessons all over the place today.
          Oh gee and its all free too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
            i thought its beer?

Comment

Can we lose the name-calling*, the personal jibes** and the swearing***.

Ta.

* Any nickname that you'd not use to be polite
              ** Attacking the poster is not on; attacking the post is okay
              *** Even if it ends up printed as ****

Madeleine

Comment

aNubis you have to pay child support for the rest of your frakin life
                also there is no magic pill for HIV
                Originally posted by cowpants
                ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                Rosilin for pres

Comment

best sex is no sex wailt untill you are ready and in love
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    best sex is no sex wailt untill you are ready and in love
                    word. Sex with someone you love is the best feeling in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by The_New_Anubis View Post
                      And trust me i dont want to. Yikes!
                      You really have no choice if she gets pregnent; you might not have to be around the kid, but you'll have to pay support. That is law.

NO im saying that trust is NOT built on who you sleep with. i gave you example sof what i think of trust, like
                      So, basically, you and your "girl friend" are just sex buddies then? As far as I can see, there is no "relationship" to talk about between the two of you.

In that case, she ain't your girl friend, she's just someone you're having sex with, just like the girl you're "cheating" on her with.

3 Want another example? Well say she smokes a joint (Somone spoke of crack thats why im saying this ) and if i dunno the cops come to me and ask if i witness her smoking a joint then she can trust me im NEVER telling on her (to protect her).
                      I'm split on this. Sure she won't go to jail, but drugs are bad (mmm'kay), and she shouldn't be doing it. Maybe some jail time is needed to teach her that.

Comment

word. Sex with someone you love is the best feeling in the world.
                        as a catholic i do plan on waiting till i'm married. i do and always have felt strongly that it should be it is meanful.

it's ashame so many people just throw this out the door.
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

You really have no choice if she gets pregnent; you might not have to be around the kid, but you'll have to pay support. That is law.
                          Not only that, but I have heard stories from people in that situation. Basically here is what happens: Once the girl gets pregnent and has the kid, you basically have no rights to the kid except you have to pay child support. If you go to court, the state pays all the expenses for the woman while you have to pay for the lawer and everything yourself.

yes, so do I; I'm counting down the days to Halo 3 and spore. The thing I'm looking forward to most about summer vacation is that I'm going to get some Oblivion time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
                            yes, so do I; I'm counting down the days to Halo 3 and spore. The thing I'm looking forward to most about summer vacation is that I'm going to get some Oblivion time.
                            Halo 3 and Fable 2 for me.
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Halo 3 and Fable 2 for me.
                              Fable was quite disappointing to me. Alignment had negligible effect on storyline, and the whole thing was just far too short. I have no high expectations for the sequel.

Starcraft II currently has me drooling with anticipation. But we've wandered of topic...
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                                Fable was quite disappointing to me. Alignment had negligible effect on storyline, and the whole thing was just far too short. I have no high expectations for the sequel.

Starcraft II currently has me drooling with anticipation. But we've wandered of topic...
                                *joins the meandering path off topic* Starcraft II also has me exhibiting a little anticipatory drool.
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X