This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
    Thats insane I hadn't even kissed a boy when I was 12! I think the farthest thing was handholding, if that!.. Im pretty sure at 12 I was still debating wether or not boys had cooties..
    Yes, I'm sure I was debating if girls had cooties when I was that age as well.

I actually remember that in Elementary, Middle school and to a some extent, High school, I was much more concerned with Video Games than I ever was dating and girls.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
      Yes, I'm sure I was debating if girls had cooties when I was that age as well.

I actually remember that in Elementary, Middle school and to a some extent, High school, I was much more concerned with Video Games than I ever was dating and girls.
      Im in highschool, hmm, video games or boys.. thats a tough one they both have qualities the other doesn't.

Video games don't bring me flowers and I can't kiss them.. well I could but shouldn't/wouldn't but then again video games never leave me (excluding when my PS2 broke but it loved me, it really did), they never break my heart, or cheat on me.
      However both can be very fun. They should however not be mixed frequently.
      Sorry guy I kind of like loves his Xbox above all, I think.

And I still strongly believe boys have cooties Jk.. kind of
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
      X