X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for being funny.
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not paying ^^ for the entertainment.

...Wait, that came out funny
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Short poem for DI

It is a shame, I don't know your name.
        But your my Muse, so I need rhyme to use.
        So I will call you Lady Banner, the protector of all manner,
        who give us hopes as here she wrotes.

< ban myself that. I've never written poem.

^ banned for being entertained.
        Last edited by Platschu; 12 December 2007, 12:54 PM.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned because that was very funny Loved it!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because I am waiting the next mission! I think you couldn't imagine about me to write poem for you.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned so you can think about what piece of clothing Joe The Green Bunny should wear. He's afraid of pants

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because he should be wearing a T-shirt at least!

Comment

^^ unbanned for testing me.

He needs a cloak to act as SuperCarrotEater! when he wants to be a superhero. I think you shouldn't ask Integrabyte, because he will say that Joe needs a pink sock.

^ banned for not writing tie bow.

Comment

^Banned because Joe just told me he'd prefer to remain naked

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for talking to a naked green bunny!

Comment

^Banned because it's refreshing

Now, off to bed I am

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for going to bed

Comment

^^ unbanned for having a nice dream. Joe will protect you until morning.

^ banned, because I stay here. I know that DI can't be replaced, but maybe I can entertain you.

Comment

^ Banned for staying!

Comment

^ banned for denying your own desires!

Comment

Working...
                                X