Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ unbanned for thanking the smiles. I like them and I use them very often on Hungarian forums.

This is my favoritue:

I am antialcoholist, but this smiley is about friendship, that they drink together, but they support each other.

^^ banned for not liking wikipedia.
    ^ ban myself for making two post in a row.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

ban everyone because I don't care for Star Wars
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for ruling only in one scifi world!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for using too many smilies
          sigpic
          Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

^ banned for not liking my unique smiles.

Comment

^Banned for traumatizing me
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned, because I thought you know me.

Comment

ban for being a Wraith. PH is a
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for mentioning PH. She is innocent (now).

Comment

^Arg yee be banned for not saying "Arg"
                      sigpic
                      Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

: argh :

^ banned for giving orders to me.

Comment

^Banned for following strange orders
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because I am trying to entertain you. So you can wish almost anything. There are only few exceptions.

Comment

^banned because I'd really like to see you ban in rhyme

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for what you wanted, granted?
                                Last edited by Platschu; 12 December 2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X