This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for being a banner padawan!
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for liking cheese!

Comment

ban for not liking chesse. I eating cottage chesse right now
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for eating cottage cheese .

Comment

^ banned, because this wasn't a real ban.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for deciding what a real ban is

Comment

^ banned, because it was a basic rule that the next ban has to be connected to somehow to the last post.

Comment

^ Banned for explaining the rules

Comment

^ banned for changing the rules.

Comment

^banned for taking away the freedom to ban

Bonus ban, rules are made to be broken

Comment

^ Banned for wanting to break the rules!

Comment

^banned for using that annoying smiley

Comment

^ Banned because its my favourite smilie!

Comment

^banned for having such a difficult nickname to read!!!!

Bonus ban for telling us what your favourite smiley is

Comment

^^Banned beacause that smilie is annoying
                                ^banned for using

Comment

Working...
                                X