^ Banned for making me

Comment

ban because I have to go to class
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for using PG words .

Comment

^^ banned for hurting PH again. Why? If she is a jerk, than I would like to be a jerk too.

PH: :hug:

^ banned, because I don't know what is "PG".
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because this toy commercial is disturbing! http://youtube.com/watch?v=dV1hv6L0R74
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because this wasn't a real ban.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for giving me a flashback to the time that commercial was on
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for watching too much LOST. This is memory!

Comment

^Banned because don't watch Lost.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because you are lost!

Comment

^ Y'all banned for picking on the fairer sex

Comment

^ banned for talking always about sex!

Comment

^banned for giving my post a sexual connotation. Sex in that case refers to gender

Comment

^banned for the direction this thread is stearing into again

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not banning enough while I was away!

Comment

Working...
                                X