• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ban for having a Ronon sig but not a Ronon avatar
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned because there are like two ronon avs and they both are really bad
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^ Banned because I can see six Ronon avatars (bonus avatars for having a high-ish post count )

Comment

ban for having a custom avatar
          Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for having a standard avatar

Comment

ban because I don't have enough posts for a custom
              Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned because you need to post more!

Comment

ban because I'm posting as fast as I can
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for not posting fast enough!

Comment

double ban for being mean
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned because I've posted seven times since my last ban

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                          Banned because I'm doing well at uni and I didn't work a few years before going.
                          i meant long term, if you are still at uni, you won't have discovered that little gem of useful info yet.

^ banned for ban unrelated to banee
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned because it was related! He was complaining about not being able to post fast enough to get a custom avatar!

Comment

^ banned for rubbing your prolific nature in jelgates face then i have to agree with him, that IS mean
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

ban for helping me. I can defend myself against the jerk known as PH
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X