Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned, because I didn't find the "affend" word in my dictionary.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because I spelled it wrong Offend
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for shocking revelation that DI doesn't like me.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

banned for not ^

Comment

^ Banned for writing 'Banned for not ^' and not banning for a reason relating to the previous banner's ban

Comment

*glomps Pharo*

^ banned for making me do that
              sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for telling him the rules.

^ banned for not hugging PH

Comment

^ banned for banning people. How mean.
                  sigpic

Comment

^^ banned because the rules are meant to be broken

^ banned for well.....*sighs*...
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for supporting chaos here!

Comment

banned for no reason ^

Comment

^ Banned for not thinking up a reason to ban!

Comment

banned for national security^

Comment

^ banned, so I can bless you, ergo I support the confused banners club!

Comment

^ banned for support of a rival bann club that rivals the naked bann club
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X