^unbanned for being a kull
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

^ and ^^ banned for us Kulls only being here presently
      sigpic

Comment

^banned because kull love-fests are kind of scary
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned because they are
          sigpic

Comment

unbans wolflax and tombombadail because Kul are the coolest
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ unbanns Jelgate because of compliment
              sigpic

Comment

^banned because someone should be
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ unbanned because the kulls must be stopped!

< ban myself for protecting DI with my body.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

banned for being jealous
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned, because :mirror: :mirror: :mirror:
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for silly expression
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not banning us today with enough occasion! Where have you been?

Comment

^ banned for being lonely
                            < self bann for making P lonely
                            sigpic

Comment

double ban for making us lonely
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned, because a Goa'uld can never be lonely as long as he has a host.

Comment

Working...
                                X