X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH:
    Spoiler:

^ banned, because PH's sarcophagus will heal me.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned. YAY! you're alive i felt so bad for killing you!
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

^^ Banned for making me feel better

^ Banned for not killing Platschu! You'll get him next time!

Comment

^unbanned for being happy again!!!
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because you can't join to her harem.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^ Banned because it will pass

^ Banned for suggesting I have a harem!

Comment

^banned because i'm hungry and the pump to my well was just replaced but now my water's gonna be brown for a few days...gross
                sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for being surprised for the facts.

^ banned, because you should let flow the water for 10-15 minutes long and it will be clearer.

Comment

^banned because i tried that and it didn't work
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not having clean water

Comment

banned for not ^

Comment

^^ banned, because you need milk, milk and milk as an Egyptian sun goddess.
                          ^ banned for not banning creatively.

Comment

^ Banned for sun goddess obsession!

Comment

^ banned because i've had a long day
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for working inside a time dilation field!

Comment

Working...
                                X