• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for keep secrets from others
    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

^Banned so I can celebrate my day off
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for having a day off (obviously )
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for making very good observations
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for thinking i observed it, i was told it...
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for listening to crazy people

...hey...

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not listening to the "inner voices"
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because I've been told not to by some guy in a white coat

sigpic

Comment

^ well i'm wearing a white coat and i say listen to them or else you will get a haemorage.... BANNED!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for wearing a white coat!

Comment

^^Banned for wearing a white coat

^banned for saying what I wanted to say

sigpic

Comment

^^ & ^ banned because i have to, for my job,

and banned for posting the same thing, lol!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^^ Banned for reading my mind!

^ Banned for being faster than me

Comment

^ banned for slowness and having to edit!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^Banned for banning for slowness

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X